Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition

Here's where you can arrange game nights and meetups on the platforms of your choice
Michiel K

Re: Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition

Post by Michiel K »

PressEscToExit wrote: July 31st, 2020, 2:16 pm I'm up for this, if I'm allowed out to play. Should hopefully have a stick arriving this weekend, and I picked up Champion Edition on PC a wee while ago without ever actually loading it up. 20+ untouched characters to try out :o
Going to be fun!
duskvstweak

Post by duskvstweak »

I'm in if there's still room! I'm trash, but I'll bring enthusiasm to all my Hadoukants.
HaloFandango

Post by HaloFandango »

I would love to join in with some fisticuffs with you fellas. Its pretty tricky with the time difference, as I'm usually still at work!
DomsBeard

Post by DomsBeard »

Free weekend coming up with all characters available. Looking forward to giving Poison a go as they are the only character I used in 4 that I haven't tried in V yet.

I'd love it if they announced Guy with some new characters though I guess Laura mostly scratches that itch.
Michiel K

Post by Michiel K »

HaloFandango wrote: August 5th, 2020, 6:44 am I would love to join in with some fisticuffs with you fellas. Its pretty tricky with the time difference, as I'm usually still at work!
The time slot is Tuesday nights from 8 - 10pm GMT, but next week we're shifting to Monday for one time only.
Michiel K

Post by Michiel K »

Here's the archive of our Tuesday night lobby play:

HaloFandango

Post by HaloFandango »

Michiel K wrote: August 6th, 2020, 7:16 pm Here's the archive of our Tuesday night lobby play:

Those were some very entertaining matches, the use of lag switches was simply unbelievable :P
Stanshall

Post by Stanshall »

Hahaha. I enjoyed it, only watched half an hour so far but good to check out the competition! :D
HaloFandango

Post by HaloFandango »

Stanshall wrote: August 7th, 2020, 5:21 pm Hahaha. I enjoyed it, only watched half an hour so far but good to check out the competition! :D
I watched the match at StunFest between Daigo and Momochi, very hype match indeed. Might just be my memory, but I feel that SF4 is more exciting as a comeback game than SF5, with all of the ultra combo stuff you could do.
HaloFandango

Post by HaloFandango »

Michiel K wrote: August 6th, 2020, 8:53 am
HaloFandango wrote: August 5th, 2020, 6:44 am I would love to join in with some fisticuffs with you fellas. Its pretty tricky with the time difference, as I'm usually still at work!
The time slot is Tuesday nights from 8 - 10pm GMT, but next week we're shifting to Monday for one time only.
I've nearly finished downloading Street Fighter 5, so I'll try and join on Monday tomorrow. It means I'll have to wake up at 4am, but worth it to chat with you guys.
Michiel K

Post by Michiel K »

Fun times!
Michiel K

Post by Michiel K »

Oh, don't forget to PM me your Capcom Fighter ID, so I can send you an invite!
Stanshall

Post by Stanshall »

Morning gents, I've had a quick go on this today and my elbow is feeling pretty sore again, I've got RSI. It's killed the fun of gaming a bit recently so I'm sorry but I'm going to have to bail this evening. I one hundred percent blame this on playing Futari for several days straight recently. I will try not to sulk too much, will rest up and hope it's better for next time.
Michiel K

Post by Michiel K »

Oh no! That really sucks, man. Get well!
Stanshall

Post by Stanshall »

Cheers mate. It's made me realise how much of my lockdown time I've spent gaming. I don't know what else to do with myself! :twisted: Anyway, fingers crossed for next week. Have a great night!
Michiel K

Post by Michiel K »

Thanks, man!
PressEscToExit

Post by PressEscToExit »

Good games everybody. I'm definitely going to sit the next session out and it's unlikely I'll be able to do voice chat again. Thanks for having me anyway.
Michiel K

Post by Michiel K »

You'll be back after the next session though, voice chat or no?

Here's Monday's archive, by the way. With my sincerest of apologies for only bringing in game and chat audio in the last half hour.

HaloFandango

Post by HaloFandango »

Michiel K wrote: August 12th, 2020, 10:00 am You'll be back after the next session though, voice chat or no?

Here's Monday's archive, by the way. With my sincerest of apologies for only bringing in game and chat audio in the last half hour.

That was a lot of fun man, I really enjoyed playing some rounds with everyone. I'll have to practice my Laura a bit more. ;)
Michiel K

Post by Michiel K »

Here's lobby sessions 3 and 4.