Uncharted 4

Here's where you can arrange game nights and meetups on the platforms of your choice
Alex79

Uncharted 4

Post by Alex79 »

Anyone up for a few games of something after 10 tonight? I would really like a few games of UC4, but more than happy to Rocket League if anyone fancies it? I'll probably be on UC4 anyway - Alex79uk - if anyone wants to join me!
JaySevenZero
Admin

Re: Uncharted 4 or Rocket League tonight?

Post by JaySevenZero »

Sorry, missed this last night. I'd quite fancy some Rocket League as I've never yet bothered to even try that damn game despite many playing it
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

No worries definitely be up for a few games next weekend, I don't get much of a chance in the week, but I'll post on here if I do :)
mikeleddy83

Post by mikeleddy83 »

Drop me a message anytime you're up for some Uncharted, my brother bought me it as an early birthday present and I'm well up for it some time this week.
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

Cool,will do! I think I've got you on PSN haven't I?
mikeleddy83

Re: Uncharted 4

Post by mikeleddy83 »

Yep, pretty sure. Just watch out if iplayer or netflix are on, that's likely to be a sign it's not me on there
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

I did actually try a game last night, only to test it via Vita remote play. It actually worked really well! My internet was playing up a bit last night so there was one or two occasions it glitched out a bit, but overall it worked really well once you get used to using the back touch panel for a grappling hook. I really want to get a good session in on it soon though. I think Friday night from about 11 is going to be the next time I can play really.
mikeleddy83

Post by mikeleddy83 »

I'm up for it, sadly I've been very flaky with my appearances though. I have a mate wanting me to play battlefront, I'd love to get around to that MGO PC game I still really want to do from these threads a good while back, I'm still technically just trying to finish Yakuza 5/Danganronpa 2 and to top it off I'm still price watching 4k tv's and trying to book a holiday that can't be shot down for being too long or self-catered at the moment.

I will however make every attempt I can to get on this friday at 11pm :D
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

Good playing last night, Mike! What did you think of the game? I haven't tried out the other modes yet, only team death match. After you left I realised I'd got my TV set to cinema mode, I switched it back to game mode and didn't finish last every game hahaha. :oops:
mikeleddy83

Post by mikeleddy83 »

Yeah, really enjoyed it. Felt like a perfect follow up to 2 and 3 mp, I'm going to be on again soon just tell me when you are too and we can get another party going. We were not on top form that session but clearing that whole marketplace out between us was pretty special, well played!