Community Streamers

Here's where you can arrange game nights and meetups on the platforms of your choice
duskvstweak

Community Streamers

Post by duskvstweak »

I thought we might need a place for community members who stream to drop their Twitch (and non-Twitch) links.
I'm always looking for new to people to follow and connect with via their streams. Go ahead and put info about your channel and schedules here as well!

List of Community Streamers
Cane and Rinse
duskvstweak
Spacefarer
AndrewBrown
Magical_Isopod
CynicBang
MKStayOnTarget
Gadget8Bit
Cornelius_Smiff
Trukkurt
Simonsloth

Re: Community Streamers

Post by Simonsloth »

Nice idea. I don’t think I’ve ever streamed primarily because my wife would kill me. Sound travels in our house so I doubt I ever will unless I want to incur her wrath haha

I’ve added you as a favourite on twitch
Spacefarer

Post by Spacefarer »

I have also followed you on Twitch.

My channel is Phlum_ (underscore necessary, unfortunately). I've been trying to stream more often, so hopefully posting here will be enough of a motivator. Games-wise, expect the ancient, the obscure, and whatever I happen to fancy playing at the time. Expect most games to be pre-2000s.

I do have a YouTube channel as well, Broken Circus, but I don't stream there.

Perhaps we could create a Cane and Rinse community on Twitch, so we can find each other easily? Although, maybe that's not entirely necessary, given we have the forum.
AndrewBrown

Post by AndrewBrown »

twitch.tv/playcritically
https://www.youtube.com/c/playcritically

I mostly stream new Switch games but I try to sneak in other platforms every now and then. Single-player focused. I stream really late at night in Pacific Standard Time so it's probably easier just to watch my archived streams on YouTube.
kintaris

Post by kintaris »

I don't have a channel as yet but I am constantly on the verge of starting out. If I do it'll probably be PlayStation 4 stuff.

I'll give you all a follow in the meantime!
KSubzero1000

Post by KSubzero1000 »

duskvstweak wrote: June 13th, 2018, 8:20 pm You can find me at www.twitch.tv/duskvstweak
Come for the top tier gameplay, stay for the legendary scientific insight! :lol:
duskvstweak

Post by duskvstweak »

Thanks for that, KSub. I'm surprised you could choose from the collection of cars vs. pillars of last night.
Spacefarer

Post by Spacefarer »

Well, all I can say is it'd be easier to save the polar bears on a flat earth because you wouldn't have to climb all the way up to the North Pole to do so.
duskvstweak

Post by duskvstweak »

Spacefarer wrote: December 22nd, 2018, 10:15 pm Well, all I can say is it'd be easier to save the polar bears on a flat earth because you wouldn't have to climb all the way up to the North Pole to do so.
I got accused for being a flat earther for assuming Sea of Thieves' map was a flat earth. Boy, did I learn my lesson.
Magical_Isopod

Post by Magical_Isopod »

Twitch.tv/pyramidheadcrab

I try to stream every time I game, for no particular reason. Sometimes I get lots of views.
duskvstweak

Post by duskvstweak »

Magical_Isopod wrote: January 10th, 2019, 10:57 am Twitch.tv/pyramidheadcrab

I try to stream every time I game, for no particular reason. Sometimes I get lots of views.
Added!
duskvstweak

Post by duskvstweak »

The current list, with recent inclusions such as Cane and Rinse themselves!
duskvstweak wrote: June 13th, 2018, 8:20 pm List of Community Streamers
Cane and Rinse
duskvstweak
Spacefarer
AndrewBrown
Magical_Isopod
CynicBang

Post by CynicBang »

I am streaming on the regular again. I am playing a lot of RE2 for challenge runs, but I also play a wide variety of other games as well!

www.twitch.tv/cynicbang

:)
duskvstweak

Post by duskvstweak »

CynicBang wrote: March 18th, 2019, 9:59 am I am streaming on the regular again. I am playing a lot of RE2 for challenge runs, but I also play a wide variety of other games as well!

www.twitch.tv/cynicbang

:)
Added!
duskvstweak

Post by duskvstweak »

Is anyone streaming over on Mixer?
I'm a sheep and moved over there for a while. I'll see how I like for a bit before I make a permanent decision.
https://mixer.com/duskvstweak
Hevi_Metaru

Post by Hevi_Metaru »

Very happy I found this thread! I have followed every single community streamer listed above and am looking forward to watching you guys! The Cane and Rinse community is fantastic!
Michiel K

Post by Michiel K »

I've also started streaming on my own channel now, next to doing it on Cane and Rinse's.

MKStayOnTarget

Followed you guys as well.
HaloFandango

Post by HaloFandango »

duskvstweak wrote: June 13th, 2018, 8:20 pm I thought we might need a place for community members who stream to drop their Twitch (and non-Twitch) links.
I'm always looking for new to people to follow and connect with via their streams. Go ahead and put info about your channel and schedules here as well!

You can find me at twitch.tv/duskvstweak

I tend to stream nightly, 9pm - 1am EST. I don't stream just one type of game or title, and I tend to stream games a bit behind the times, because I'm a bit behind the times!

Cane and Rinse
duskvstweak
Spacefarer
AndrewBrown
Magical_Isopod
CynicBang
Hevi_Metaru
MKStayOnTarget
I totally forgot I still had my details here! My Twitch channel (HeviMetaru) no longer exists actually now.
duskvstweak

Post by duskvstweak »

HaloFandango wrote: August 20th, 2020, 8:11 am
duskvstweak wrote: June 13th, 2018, 8:20 pm I thought we might need a place for community members who stream to drop their Twitch (and non-Twitch) links.

I tend to stream nightly, 9pm - 1am EST. I don't stream just one type of game or title, and I tend to stream games a bit behind the times, because I'm a bit behind the times!

Cane and Rinse
duskvstweak
Spacefarer
AndrewBrown
Magical_Isopod
CynicBang
Hevi_Metaru
MKStayOnTarget
I totally forgot I still had my details here! My Twitch channel (HeviMetaru) no longer exists actually now.
Updated!
HaloFandango

Post by HaloFandango »

duskvstweak wrote: August 21st, 2020, 6:34 am
HaloFandango wrote: August 20th, 2020, 8:11 am

Cane and Rinse
duskvstweak
Spacefarer
AndrewBrown
Magical_Isopod
CynicBang
Hevi_Metaru
MKStayOnTarget
Updated!
Thanks my dude, sorry for the trouble!