Party like it's 2007 (CoD4 Remastered)

Here's where you can arrange game nights and meetups on the platforms of your choice
JaySevenZero
Admin

Party like it's 2007 (CoD4 Remastered)

Post by JaySevenZero »

Because it's been given as part of this month's PlayStation Plus titles, I've been getting back into the remastered Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare again having played the hell out of the original back in the day.

Anyone interested in squadding up I'm usually online between 9-11pm and my tag is Krylon70, feel free to send a friend request if I don't already have you on my list, just be sure to mention Cane and Rinse or CoD4 as I tend to ignore totally random requests if I don't know what it's for.
Alex79

Re: Party like it's 2007 (Call of Duty 4)

Post by Alex79 »

Oh cool, I started this last night and had a few games online. CoD is one of the only games I've ever really managed to get decent scores in online - but let's just say some of those skills seem a little rusty! I was getting kill:death ratios of about 5:15....

:lol:

EDIT: One thing I did notice, which was a bit of a shame, but nobody at all really seemed to be playing any of the other modes apart from Team Deathmatch.
JaySevenZero
Admin

Re: Party like it's 2007 (Call of Duty 4)

Post by JaySevenZero »

I know, we used to play it in hardcore too but no-one seems to bother with this version (bloody lightweights! :D )
Alex79

Re: Party like it's 2007 (CoD4 Remastered)

Post by Alex79 »

I watched a comparison video between this and the original, and it's actually really impressive the amount of work they put in to it. You don't realise how much better the remaster looks until they're side by side.