Super Mario Maker 2 - **1st Page For Community Level Codes**

Here's where you can arrange game nights and meetups on the platforms of your choice
Alex79

Re: Super Mario Maker 2 - **1st Page For Community Level Codes**

Post by Alex79 »

This game is so great, I wish I'd been there when it was new. Found some amazing super worlds though, people have just made full Mario games to play, honestly some of the ones I've found are just as good as what Nintendo have made in the past. Currently playing through a brilliant Super Mario World style one. No gimmicks or tricks, just traditional Mario levels, and I'm loving it!
Michiel K

Post by Michiel K »

Alex79uk wrote: November 2nd, 2020, 11:10 am This game is so great, I wish I'd been there when it was new. Found some amazing super worlds though, people have just made full Mario games to play, honestly some of the ones I've found are just as good as what Nintendo have made in the past. Currently playing through a brilliant Super Mario World style one. No gimmicks or tricks, just traditional Mario levels, and I'm loving it!
Yeah, that's the kind of stuff I like to play. Can you share the code for that? I haven't turned SMM2 on in ages, just don't have the time to invest in creating new stuff.
Suits

Post by Suits »

Such a super game this, what a wonderful, unique experience.
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

You just playing it now? I've not played it for ages as I've not had online subscription, but will be jumping back in when I get it again. (Probably just as they turn the servers off).

Also, sorry Michiel, I must have missed you asking for that code 18 months ago!! I'll have a look next time I can and see if it's still playable.

EDIT: Hang on Suits, just realised you're back on the forum! Stay a while!