Cane and Rinse PC Minecraft Server

Here's where you can arrange game nights and meetups on the platforms of your choice
TomFum

Re: Cane & Rinse PC Minecraft Server

Post by TomFum »

could you add me please dude

TomFum

MrTingg

Post by MrTingg »

TomFum wrote:could you add me please dude

TomFum

added you dude
MrTingg

Post by MrTingg »

First person on the server was Dezm0nd. Here what he built

dezm0nd

Post by dezm0nd »

Egomaniac, I am.
DarthCuddles

Post by DarthCuddles »

I'm rather amazed it wasn't a giant golden cock
dezm0nd

Post by dezm0nd »

I was actually thinking of an explosive vagina, but we'll see.
TomFum

Post by TomFum »

It says im not whitelisted, booooo i cant get on
DarthCuddles

Post by DarthCuddles »

I got my Username wrong :oops: forgot I used an Underscore in Minecraft, it's Darth_Cuddles not what I said before so if you could Whitelist that it would be fantastic. sorry for being awkward
RoboticMonk3y

Post by RoboticMonk3y »

DarthCuddles wrote:I got my Username wrong :oops: forgot I used an Underscore in Minecraft, it's Darth_Cuddles not what I said before so if you could Whitelist that it would be fantastic. sorry for being awkward
done

TomFum wrote:It says im not whitelisted, booooo i cant get on
and done

I was having real issues with playing yesterday.

I don't know if i'm using the wrong version of java, but I was crashing about once a minute, and I had to turn of everything to get a decent frame rate. (I also got distracted by playing faster than light for an hour :S )
MrTingg

Post by MrTingg »

RoboticMonk3y wrote:
DarthCuddles wrote:I got my Username wrong :oops: forgot I used an Underscore in Minecraft, it's Darth_Cuddles not what I said before so if you could Whitelist that it would be fantastic. sorry for being awkward
done

TomFum wrote:It says im not whitelisted, booooo i cant get on
and done

I was having real issues with playing yesterday.

I don't know if i'm using the wrong version of java, but I was crashing about once a minute, and I had to turn of everything to get a decent frame rate. (I also got distracted by playing faster than light for an hour :S )

Scott and Tom, i have added you both to the whitelist. You should be ok to join now. Scott, i edited you username :)
dezm0nd

Post by dezm0nd »

Can you whitelist my mate Kip. It's an email address username though. tkskip@hotmail.com
dezm0nd

Post by dezm0nd »

"Welcome to Cane & Rise.com" is the server title. Sounds like a breakfast show for the hardcore ravers!
FudgeMonkey

Post by FudgeMonkey »

I've just re-installed minecraft :D Can i get on the list please fella?
MrTingg

Post by MrTingg »

FudgeMonkey wrote:I've just re-installed minecraft :D Can i get on the list please fella?

Have added the username "FudgeMonkey" to the whitelist :)
Sly Reflex

Post by Sly Reflex »

Can I get on this please? I think my username is sly_reflex. I'm not sure though, I never played online with Minecraft outside of the 360 version. Will I need anything or will the normal version of Minecraft be fine? I know there's a million and one plug ins for it.
RoboticMonk3y

Post by RoboticMonk3y »

Sly Reflex wrote:Can I get on this please? I think my username is sly_reflex. I'm not sure though, I never played online with Minecraft outside of the 360 version. Will I need anything or will the normal version of Minecraft be fine? I know there's a million and one plug ins for it.
I have whitelisted you.
All you need is the PC version of minecraft, once you're logged in, go to multiplayer, poke in the IP address and connect!
Sly Reflex

Post by Sly Reflex »

I'm in and wandering about aimlessly. Looking forward to playing with others, should be a lot of fun.
Sly Reflex

Post by Sly Reflex »

I've set a room up where I'll be safe at least. It's in the middle of the desert. I think I might make it an outpost or something.

Is there a town or village where everyone has a bit of community in? What are the co-ordinates? I might try and trek there. I don't think it'll be far. maybe a days walk tops, unless you guys set up miles away from the spawn. Maybe set a rail system up for long journeys? I (with the help of Robotic) had a nice auto one that made it so that you didn't have to carry a cart around with you.
RoboticMonk3y

Post by RoboticMonk3y »

Big plans!
love it!

I also liked the idea of splitting off plots for people, give everyone a 100 x 100 grid and limit them to building anything they want to, so long as they stay in their plot.
Sly Reflex

Post by Sly Reflex »

What about communal areas? Farms and stuff. How would people feel about them? I'd rather people put into one big pot and put back into it when they took out rather than everyone having their own little wheat farms and what have you. Build big ones and tend them as we go.