GT Sport and online racing in general

Here's where you can arrange game nights and meetups on the platforms of your choice
Electric Crocosaurus

GT Sport and online racing in general

Post by Electric Crocosaurus »

I've finally made the jump and bought myself a gaming wheel; no more fighting with console controllers for me!

I'm only just starting out in GT Sport and while I want to get into online racing eventually I'm currently nowhere near a good enough standard. If anyone fancies putting together some online races (with the emphasis on fun rather than just racing the fastest cars and getting annoyed when someone accidentally bumps into you) then add me on PSN (I'm 'laj105').
Angry_Kurt

Re: GT Sport and online racing in general

Post by Angry_Kurt »

I have just picked up Dirt 5 on Xbox so if anyone fancies a race or setting some time trials, let me know and add me, Angry Kurt
BasementShaxx

Re: GT Sport and online racing in general

Post by BasementShaxx »

Electric Crocosaurus wrote: September 3rd, 2020, 10:03 am I've finally made the jump and bought myself a gaming wheel; no more fighting with console controllers for me!

I'm only just starting out in GT Sport and while I want to get into online racing eventually I'm currently nowhere near a good enough standard. If anyone fancies putting together some online races (with the emphasis on fun rather than just racing the fastest cars and getting annoyed when someone accidentally bumps into you) then add me on PSN (I'm 'laj105').
I play GT Sport regularly and also dabble in a bit of F1 2020, Project Cars 2, and Assetto Corsa Competizione and I think we're already friends on PSN (I'm GoldmanShaxx) so hit me up and we'll get some races in some time.

Perfect opportunity for me to plug the Cane and Rinse livery I made for the Corvette C7 Gr.3 https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport ... 9985456697