Spare download codes (Steam/Origin/GOG/XBLA/PSN/whatevs)

Here's where you can arrange game nights and meetups on the platforms of your choice
ratsoalbion
Admin

Re: Spare download codes (Steam/Origin/GOG/XBLA/PSN/whatevs)

Post by ratsoalbion »

Crikey!

Very generous TeePee, much appreciated.
DomsBeard

Post by DomsBeard »

rob25X wrote: August 4th, 2017, 7:53 pm If anyone still has Gears 3 or Judgment I would be very grateful of them.

I was going to get Gears 2 GOTYE used on eBay but it seems the DLC map packs were codes and are not on disc.
I'll dig them out and send you a pm in a couple of days
dezm0nd

Post by dezm0nd »

TeePee wrote: August 8th, 2017, 10:13 pm
Bundle Codes (google doc)
It's people like you which make the world a nicer place. Cheers mate.
Michiel K

Post by Michiel K »

TeePee wrote: August 8th, 2017, 10:13 pm Bundle Codes (google doc)
Wow, that's amazing! Mind if I nab Dark Souls II, Layers of Fear and STRIDER, assuming they're Steam codes? I'll promise I'll feed them and care for them to the best of my abilities. ;)

And will you then send me the codes via PM?
kintaris

Post by kintaris »

dezm0nd wrote: August 10th, 2017, 8:55 pm
TeePee wrote: August 8th, 2017, 10:13 pm
It's people like you which make the world a nicer place. Cheers mate.
I second this sentiment.

I'm fairly new here and so feel a bit cheeky taking anything until everyone's had a nose :)
TeePee

Post by TeePee »

Michiel K wrote: August 10th, 2017, 10:09 pm
TeePee wrote: August 8th, 2017, 10:13 pm Bundle Codes (google doc)
Wow, that's amazing! Mind if I nab Dark Souls II, Layers of Fear and STRIDER, assuming they're Steam codes? I'll promise I'll feed them and care for them to the best of my abilities. ;)

And will you then send me the codes via PM?
Should be in your inbox waiting for you. Also, I should warn you that Dark Souls II only feeds on tears. :)
kintaris wrote: August 11th, 2017, 3:28 pm
I'm fairly new here and so feel a bit cheeky taking anything until everyone's had a nose :)
Not at all buddy, please feel free to dig in - first come, first served!

List updated, all!
Craig

Post by Craig »

Does anyone want a code for European 3DS virtual console Zelda, Link's Awakening? It's a great game. I received the code as a gift, but I already had it installed on the system.
kintaris

Post by kintaris »

Craig wrote: August 13th, 2017, 7:28 am Does anyone want a code for European 3DS virtual console Zelda, Link's Awakening?
Having never played a Zelda game properly (gasp), I've decided to try and Cane & Rinse the series myself. So yes please!

I have just noticed a copy of The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition sitting in my inventory. My favourite game ever, probably, so of course I already own evey version under the sun :). Free to a good home.

I've never sent a gift before on Steam but if anyone wants it, I'm sure I can figure it out!
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

TeePee wrote: August 8th, 2017, 10:13 pm I've got so many sitting in my various bundle libraries that I've actually created a google docs spreadsheet to track them all (which in turn involved me learning to use regular expressions.... long story!) - I presume linking to such things is okay, if not, please remove!

There's some pretty good stuff in there (and a fair bit of the usual bundle fodder) - quite happy to just give them away, as they're only going to sit unused in my library otherwise. Also don't mind if folks want to grab a couple if there's more than one you fancy on the list, as long as people aren't taking the mickey, I'm quite happy to help find good games a home! :)
Blimey mate, how kind. Would it be ok if I took Shantae and the pirates curse if no one else has yet? Thank you!
TeePee

Post by TeePee »

Alex79uk wrote: August 14th, 2017, 9:29 am
TeePee wrote: August 8th, 2017, 10:13 pm I've got so many sitting in my various bundle libraries that I've actually created a google docs spreadsheet to track them all (which in turn involved me learning to use regular expressions.... long story!) - I presume linking to such things is okay, if not, please remove!

There's some pretty good stuff in there (and a fair bit of the usual bundle fodder) - quite happy to just give them away, as they're only going to sit unused in my library otherwise. Also don't mind if folks want to grab a couple if there's more than one you fancy on the list, as long as people aren't taking the mickey, I'm quite happy to help find good games a home! :)
Blimey mate, how kind. Would it be ok if I took Shantae and the pirates curse if no one else has yet? Thank you!
Of course, sir! Apologies I've been a bit slow on the reply, had a busy few days at work and haven't had chance to get online. I'll PM the code across to you now.
ratsoalbion
Admin

Post by ratsoalbion »

I have a wee bunch of low wattage codes (some good games though) so I'm just going to publish them all openly here.
Anyone who wants to try to redeem is welcome but bear in mind that they may already be gone.

Please accept my apologies in advance if any of them just don't work for any reason. All posted here in good faith that they haven't been redeemed and aren't tied to any other accounts or anything like that.

If you do take one please post below to say that you have and I can pop back and delete them.

X-COM: UFO Defense (Steam): F6E35-EVIYA-VMYJR

Gratuitous Space Battles Multiplayer (Steam): D61Q-3T68-8B05-3

BioShock (Steam): 8HM27-74AGR-8YPLF

Race the Sun (Flippfly): 0MUWNBNVWU

Mass Effect 2 (Steam): PCAPY-RA94K-VQWNC

Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine (Steam): 8I6NR-D0M95-6VH5L

Papers, Please (Steam): 7IINM-HD4PP-BAHJ2

Dragon Age™: Origins, Peggle™, Dead Space™ 2, Command & Conquer™ Generals + Zero Hour, Medal of Honor Allied Assault™ War Chest, Plants vs. Zombies™ Garden Warfare, Dragon Age™ II, Bejeweled™ 3, and Mass Effect™ 2 (Origin):
39NW-BBR4-WXWJ-S7VE-3S7J

Wing Commander 3™: Heart of the Tiger, SimCity 2000™ Special Edition, Wing Commander™ IV: The Price of Freedom, and Ultima VII The Complete Edition (Origin):
3W77-RGKK-GBT4-WXZX-HV3U

Bejeweled 3 (Steam): QHNHZ-R97FV-ZTI43

Dead Space 2 (Steam): 6X8T4-X7DX9-5NDII

Dragon Age: Origins (Steam): GYDYH-EBE45-M78IW

Goat Simulator: GOATY (Steam): JX448-456BP-TF3GZ

Broken Age (Steam): BRT5Y-5WN3Z-97VJ8

The Darkness II (Steam): 8NIQF-G36DB-Z6GDY

Spec Ops: The Line (Steam): 5GL8I-23GYV-J3XW5
magicjoef

Post by magicjoef »

Hey, it's been far too long since I posted here. I hope everyone is well.

I've got a few Steam codes from various bundle duplicates that are going spare. If anyone wants anything let me know...

Abyss Odyssey
Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians
Contagion
Euro Truck Simulator 2
F1 2016 + Career Booster DLC Pack
GRID Autosport
Star Wars™ Knights of the Old Republic™
(List updated)

I also have a spare key for GameMaker Studio Pro software (assuming that wasn't time limited)
Michiel K

Post by Michiel K »

magicjoef wrote: April 24th, 2018, 3:21 pm Arcana Heart 3 LOVE MAX!!!!!
Skullgirls
I would love to make good use of these.

Thanks so much!
magicjoef

Post by magicjoef »

Michiel K wrote: April 25th, 2018, 9:21 am
magicjoef wrote: April 24th, 2018, 3:21 pm Arcana Heart 3 LOVE MAX!!!!!
Skullgirls
I would love to make good use of these.

Thanks so much!
My pleasure! Glad they will get a chance to be played :)

I've PM'd over the codes.
Michiel K

Post by Michiel K »

^^^^
Thanks very much!
ratsoalbion
Admin

Post by ratsoalbion »

Is Dark Forces available magicjoe?
magicjoef

Post by magicjoef »

It sure is, I've PM'd over the code :)
duskvstweak

Post by duskvstweak »

Oh jeez, this was a year ago! What are the chances Ryse: Son of Rome is still available?
TeePee

Post by TeePee »

Pretty good, actually! (sorry, haven't dropped by in a while!)

I'll have a look and if it's still there, I'll PM you the code. :)
TeePee

Post by TeePee »

Hey everyone - hope you're all doing well.

Just popping my head back in to say hello and to let y'all know that I've still got a big ol' list of games looking for a good home. These are all unused and/or duplicate Humble Bundle keys - they're all legitimate, and there's no ulterior motive - I'm posting it here and only here as I want the games to go to folks that will genuinely appreciate and play them, rather than just sell them on themselves! :)

Bundle spreadsheet

Please take a look and let me know if there's anything you fancy. There's a lot of bundle fodder in there that I've accrued over the years, but there are some genuinely top games lurking in the crowd too.