DayZ

Here's where you can arrange game nights and meetups on the platforms of your choice
FudgeMonkey

Re: DayZ Origins Server

Post by FudgeMonkey »

a lot of stuff has been disappearing as it's been unused mate. I know your plane went back to it's spawn spot.
TomFum

Post by TomFum »

Lastnight was wicked, i wish someone was recording that whole raid, as we properly got fucked over but it was too funny, real in and out business. Soooo much fun
FudgeMonkey

Post by FudgeMonkey »

looks like the patch came out tonight guys, the server went down about 23:00. Me and Fum were half-way back to Salvation Island to pickup Allan when it went :(

Oh the Communal Ural is stocked again btw ;)
MrTingg

Post by MrTingg »

DayZ Origins server has been updated. Commander does NOT have the files you need. Update your files here to get on the server http://www.gamersplatoon.com/forums/sho ... yZ-Origins
FudgeMonkey

Post by FudgeMonkey »

MrTingg wrote:DayZ Origins server has been updated. Commander does NOT have the files you need. Update your files here to get on the server http://www.gamersplatoon.com/forums/sho ... yZ-Origins
do we know if commander is likely to be updated? don't want to have to go through re-installing the lot again if they are going to get it updated.
Guy_JD

Post by Guy_JD »

Commander normally updates to the latest version pretty quickly I'd be surprised if the latest version isn't there by this evening
FudgeMonkey

Post by FudgeMonkey »

Commander has just updated

Guy_JD

Post by Guy_JD »

love that gif

Me and Fudge were on there way too late last night, we done another gun run to Salvation and also went to Dr Hoffman's lab where I got my ass handed to me, we did want to do a run to get the mayor of Salvation but it was too close to sunrise and would have been a suicide mission.
Does anyone know if there are any food trucks over there? might be worth doing some food runs too.
MrTingg

Post by MrTingg »

Guy_JD wrote:love that gif

Me and Fudge were on there way too late last night, we done another gun run to Salvation and also went to Dr Hoffman's lab where I got my ass handed to me, we did want to do a run to get the mayor of Salvation but it was too close to sunrise and would have been a suicide mission.
Does anyone know if there are any food trucks over there? might be worth doing some food runs too.
Yep. Allan raided the food/medical truck the other night. There are 15 of everything e.g. blood bags, cans, morphine etc

Its in the small square of yellow buildings next to the runway.
TomFum

Post by TomFum »

Looks like the server has been reset, EVERYTHING has gone but player still has all the kit, hummmmm sounds like a glitch has happend
MrTingg

Post by MrTingg »

TomFum wrote:Looks like the server has been reset, EVERYTHING has gone but player still has all the kit, hummmmm sounds like a glitch has happend

Have spoken to GTX and they are going to "roll back the data base". Should fix it and give us everything back. Fingers crossed boys.
MrTingg

Post by MrTingg »

The server has been fixed!!
TomFum

Post by TomFum »

Just wanna say thanks again to you Rich for hosting this server for us all. Its very nice of you, even if i have shot you dead once already lol
DomsBeard

Post by DomsBeard »

Have you guys done any YouTube videos of your exploits?. I love Day Z but not in a position to play it.
dezm0nd

Post by dezm0nd »

www.YouTube.com/tingg101 is MrTinggs. He's got a whole heap of DayZ stuff to view!
DomsBeard

Post by DomsBeard »

dezm0nd wrote:http://www.YouTube.com/tingg101 is MrTinggs. He's got a whole heap of DayZ stuff to view!
Excellent cheers
MrTingg

Post by MrTingg »

TomFum wrote:Just wanna say thanks again to you Rich for hosting this server for us all. Its very nice of you, even if i have shot you dead once already lol

No worries dude. I'm sure I will get you back for killing me ;)
Guy_JD

Re: DayZ - Arma 2 mod

Post by Guy_JD »

Me and Allan decided Panthera it crap, so it's now back on Tavi and open to the public :o
TomFum

Post by TomFum »

Oh whow were gonna have have some fun haha
Guy_JD

Post by Guy_JD »

TomFum wrote:Oh whow were gonna have have some fun haha
Yeah boi, Bandito city