Battlefield 4 (PS4) Platoon

Here's where you can arrange game nights and meetups on the platforms of your choice
DomsBeard

Re: Battlefield 4 (PS4) Platoon

Post by DomsBeard »

I'll be keen at some point but yeah I won't lie Destiny has its claws in right now. If you're on Don on a map I'll have I'll jump in.

Anyway on the debate on which game is better, can you dance in Battlefield? ;)
RoboticMonk3y

Post by RoboticMonk3y »

DomsBeard wrote:I'll be keen at some point but yeah I won't lie Destiny has its claws in right now. If you're on Don on a map I'll have I'll jump in.

Anyway on the debate on which game is better, can you dance in Battlefield? ;)
Of course you can.
Repeatedly tap the crouch button :)
Omegapoo

Post by Omegapoo »

I'd love to be a part of an active Battlefield 4 platoon! ☺

Omegapoo02 PSN & Battlelog
Indiana747

Post by Indiana747 »

Hi there, yeah, i think im the BF go to guy round here so il hit you up with a friends request mate. The Division has managed to take me away from Batters for awhile but il definitely be back on it. Jay still pops on to BF4 too so we can team up for some shenannigans. My battlelog handle is the same as on here also.
skidoosh

Post by skidoosh »

I'll have a bit of that action too if you don't mind ;-) zGoNaDs
Omegapoo

Post by Omegapoo »

Indiana747 wrote:Hi there, yeah, i think im the BF go to guy round here so il hit you up with a friends request mate. The Division has managed to take me away from Batters for awhile but il definitely be back on it. Jay still pops on to BF4 too so we can team up for some shenannigans. My battlelog handle is the same as on here also.
Awesome mate!
I'm in desperate need of decent objective playing battlefielder's!
See you on the field soon :)
JaySevenZero
Admin

Post by JaySevenZero »

Yeah, I pop on several times a week, never a set day or time just whenever I feel like it but maybe we could attempt to orchestrate an evening of play together? My tag is Krylon70. However, the platoon stuff has been dead in the water for ages now so pay it no heed.
skidoosh

Post by skidoosh »

Is it bad that every time I get promoted I hear this in my head:

skidoosh

Post by skidoosh »

RIGHT! My cobwebs are officially blown off so I won't be a complete embarrassment to myself, family, friends, cat's, next door neighbors, etc. I won't be on Thur-Sat because I've got to go Daan Saaf for a wedding but if someone could message when their on. It'd be nice to have someone to watch my back while we PTFO. Or just not drive off and leave me while I repair the flipping tank!
Indiana747

Post by Indiana747 »

Im back on this most evenins now. Jump in, im 99% of the time in with a group of randoms. If we can team up it would be great. Although when im on with randoms im most likely squad jumping to get to certain objectives faster, also im never on comms with randoms, theres very little point as they never listen, which usually gets them killed.
skidoosh

Post by skidoosh »

Sweet! Might be on tonight if these tablets can ease my lurgy! I'll hit you up on the party app if I'm on.
Indiana747

Post by Indiana747 »

Joined you earlier at dinnertime when you were on a Conquest Small game on Zavod. You may not have noticed, im a sneaky git like that, lols.
skidoosh

Post by skidoosh »

No I didn't :D We were dominating on that at the start and then all of a sudden we were getting smeared all over the walls. At one point it was down to 150/90 tickets in our favor and we just couldn't take the points back. Jumped on the stationary AA for a bit at the start to pummel the sheds and deal with the sniper on the roof. Couldn't see him but managed the nuke him into next week :D

Manged to unlock a load of vehicle mods I need to equip and need to move to the carbines on the engineer. I can't seem to land head shots on anyone over twenty feet. Well I better sort the kids stuff out for the morning and get tea done and I should be on!
skidoosh

Post by skidoosh »

Just a quick reminder, we're still playing a metric fuckaton of this if anyone wants to join in! Don (@Indiana747) even put a "greatest hits" together last night:

Indiana747

Post by Indiana747 »

Lols, hardly greatest hits Glynn, that was just from a few recent games. 3 of those rocket shots were in the one game on Golmud Railway. But thanks for linking the vid to the BF post, ive givin up trying to convince people how great Battlefield is.
skidoosh

Post by skidoosh »

Bless that dude in the first clip though. Tried to take me on in an LAV. Got rinsed. Tried to take you on in a chopper. Got rinsed. Bet he went to bed thinking "FUCK THIS GAME!".