DotA 2

Here's where you can arrange game nights and meetups on the platforms of your choice
DarthCuddles

DotA 2

Post by DarthCuddles »

Does anyone else have the Dota 2 Beta?

if so would you be interested in playing at some point, I watched some of the Invitational last weekend and fancied trying it again, I tried it alone and didn't really enjoy it but I imagine that with a team of people I can chat to and learn with it would be a much more enjoyable experience.

Darth_Cuddles on steam if you fancy a game or two
Roy42

Re: DotA 2

Post by Roy42 »

I would like to have the beta; unfortunately, I do not. I'll be sure to have a few games with you guys when it drops.
dezm0nd

Re: Dota 2

Post by dezm0nd »

I have the beta for loads of stuff but I can't get into them for some unknown reason. Too many games, man. No time for DOTA, really.

If I get invites I will give you a shout Roy
DarthCuddles

Post by DarthCuddles »

Roy would you still like a Beta key? I just got one at random, if not anyone else that wants it can have it
Roy42

Post by Roy42 »

Coincidentally enough, a random guy on my Steam friends list gave me a spare he had just a few days ago, due to me being at the top of his online friends at the time. So you can give your one out to someone else who'd like it.
Rich

Post by Rich »

DarthCuddles wrote:Darth_Cuddles on steam if you fancy a game or two
I just added you if you're still interested in DOTA.

I'm a complete novice but I'm in the beta and want to try and get better.
DarthCuddles

Post by DarthCuddles »

Rich wrote:
DarthCuddles wrote:Darth_Cuddles on steam if you fancy a game or two
I just added you if you're still interested in DOTA.

I'm a complete novice but I'm in the beta and want to try and get better.
Just added you and if you see me online don't be afraid to message me, the more people the merrier. Also don't worry about being a novice everyone starts somewhere, have you read welcome to Dota, you suck? Its a pretty good in depth intro and for the more light hearted side there is always Pyrion Flax' guides. A couple of good starting off points for a newer player. http://dota2alttab.com is also super handy for giving an idea what to get when for each hero