Our Patreon

Here's where you can leave us any comments, questions and feedback for our exclusive Patreon monthly podcast
ratsoalbion
Admin

Re: Our Patreon

Post by ratsoalbion » October 5th, 2018, 11:18 pm

Yes, sorry that everything’s running a bit late but it’s because Jay and I have been insanely busy (especially Jay, moving across the country).

It’s recorded and should be with you soon!

KSubzero1000

Post by KSubzero1000 » October 5th, 2018, 11:34 pm

Ah of course, no pressure! I didn't know about the real life delays. Looking forward to it. :)

Simonsloth

Post by Simonsloth » October 10th, 2018, 6:07 pm

Not wanting to stroke your egos in any way but I love the “day in the life of Leon and Jay” feel of the Patreon podcasts..

It got me thinking about your Christmas entry last year and how it was nice that you all contributed. But...what if you all put on some slippers and sat by the fire with a mince pie and beverage of choice and all had a natter about the year gone by. This time not separately but all together. I’m sure a doodle poll would sort out scheduling issues.

Chaos I’m sure...but beautiful chaos.

(Fire, slippers and beverage all optional...not the mince pie though)

DomsBeard

Post by DomsBeard » October 10th, 2018, 10:10 pm

Revenue idea:

How about a Cane and Rinse a hard back photo album full of some of Jays favourite shots from video game photo modes (no doubt a licensing nightmare)

Simonsloth

Post by Simonsloth » October 21st, 2018, 7:48 am

This question is purely to satisfy my own curiosity.

Occasionally I look at the bottom of the main forum page and i’ve been curious for a long time as to what happened on May 10th, 2017 at 10:09 pm to bring in so many people simultaneously to the forum.

It was just after the mad max episode came out. Surely it can’t be George miller or Avalanche fanatics making up the numbers.
Maybe it was pure chance but if you could bottle that magic and repeat it who knows what could happen.

I’m sure it’s something like a server refresh or something boring but I’m itching to know.

ratsoalbion
Admin

Post by ratsoalbion » October 21st, 2018, 10:39 am

I have absolutely no idea!