October 2019 monthly

Here's where you can leave us any comments, questions and feedback for our exclusive Patreon feed podcasts
JaySevenZero
Admin

October 2019 monthly

Post by JaySevenZero »

Okay, here we are once again when two, shall we say, "seasoned" gamers, sit down and natter about stuff. Sometimes it's game-related and sometimes it ain't but hey, that's just the way it goes with these things sometimes.

Anyway, enjoy!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/31336976
TheEmailer

Re: October 2019 monthly

Post by TheEmailer »

Hey @Jay. I get the Speke scrambler bikes (I'm near South parkway). Although I hear the anfield / bootle scrambler bike groups are way worse.
Jon Cheetham

Post by Jon Cheetham »

I've enjoyed all the shows I've listened to from your back catalogue, but these exclusives were a great extra treat for becoming a Patreon, on top of all the extra content I now get in the main episodes as well. Will look forward to them every month. For this one it was podcast on, a cup of coffee and Dark Souls - what could be nicer?
JaySevenZero
Admin

Post by JaySevenZero »

TheEmailer wrote: November 8th, 2019, 2:13 pm Hey @Jay. I get the Speke scrambler bikes (I'm near South parkway). Although I hear the anfield / bootle scrambler bike groups are way worse.
I'm based in Old Swan, but I've noticed there's been a police car presence over the last few weeks so I'm thinking they're there as a deterrent to those little assholes. Either way, we haven't had them zooming about recently which is good.
TheEmailer

Post by TheEmailer »

JaySevenZero wrote: November 14th, 2019, 2:09 pm
TheEmailer wrote: November 8th, 2019, 2:13 pm Hey @Jay. I get the Speke scrambler bikes (I'm near South parkway). Although I hear the anfield / bootle scrambler bike groups are way worse.
I'm based in Old Swan, but I've noticed there's been a police car presence over the last few weeks so I'm thinking they're there as a deterrent to those little assholes. Either way, we haven't had them zooming about recently which is good.
It's hard for the police, anytime they try and do a chase they get criticised they might hurt the riders!

Might have been before you time here, but there was a funeral of a teenager and a group of 30 rode around causing carnage.

Incidentally if you live in Old Swan, can recommend Akshaya down the road. Really good south Indian food. Get the Masala Dosa (veggie friendly), okra or fish curry!