December 2019 podcast

Here's where you can leave us any comments, questions and feedback for our exclusive Patreon feed podcasts
JaySevenZero
Admin

December 2019 podcast

Post by JaySevenZero »

Okay then, here's your exclusive (okay, it's a timed one this month) podcast in which, in a slight break from the norm, we give you the lowdown on every game we're covering for Volume Nine, along with an occasional digression.

Enjoy!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/32587921
Alex79

Re: December 2019 podcast

Post by Alex79 »

Listening now!

Woo how exciting! I cannot wait for the first episode. And so many other great games!

Looking forward to:
Spoiler: show
Subscribe at https://www.patreon.com/caneandrinse
and
Nope! Subscribe!
and the one I'm most looking forward to is
No really, just subscribe!!
What a strong start to the next volume! This could be the best series yet!

EDIT: Just to mention, no one has censored this post except me :lol: It looks like I might have named games and been admin edited, haha.
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

Sweet Jesus - the more I listen the better it gets! It's just one absolute banger after another! Knocking it out the park lads!
Stanshall

Post by Stanshall »

Not a criticism, just a fact, but this past year wasn't really full of stuff in my wheelhouse, even if I enjoyed the shows.

Next year there are legitimately forty games I want to hear about and discuss. Unreal. Very pleased about Michiel's team pick, as well, I'll definitely be giving that a lot more attention.

Great work, team. I hope you've set a few evenings aside to get stuck in!
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

Yeah exactly the same for me. Every time a game was announced on this podcast I got more excited!
Suits

Post by Suits »

Really exciting, varied year coming up.

Looking forward to playing along with a few and hearing lots about stuff I know nothing about !!
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

Ha, as they were talking about a certain game I was thinking 'they should invite Dave Turner on for that one', then Leon said they would be!

If anything, it's going to be difficult to decide what to play along with as there were loads announced that are on my 'I want to play at some point' list.

Really happy with the announcement of the 'big' series, too. I've been loving those games, can't wait to see what everyone else thought about them.
ColinAlonso

Post by ColinAlonso »

Damn! I think that's my reaction every year though.

9 games I've finished, at least 7 more I want to play and plenty more that sound like good listens.

I had an outside hope that one game would be included. Its the very last one. :)
Simonsloth

Post by Simonsloth »

Goodness me!
I’ve counted 27 games that are on my backlog on that list! Then there’s another 20 odd I want to play too. At least with the final fantasy games I had a week off playing along with the show or to catch up!

There are some shorter more manageable games on there which shows how much thought has gone into it to try and make it more manageable.
Stanshall

Post by Stanshall »

Not quite sure where to put this comment but Ryan's colossal 6-hour part one show is superb fun so far. I really enjoyed the 11-hour marathon a few years ago so this is a great surprise.

Also, not sure exactly what Tony is going through at the moment (and I'm not asking) but please pass on my best. Hope he's doing better very soon.
ratsoalbion
Admin

Post by ratsoalbion »

👍🏻
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

Will there be enough time for us to post thoughts on issue 401 before it's recorded? Just making sure as don't want to miss that one! I'm just thinking because of the list not going officially live till next week I mean :)
ratsoalbion
Admin

Post by ratsoalbion »

Yes, we’ll not be recording until around 17th January.
JaySevenZero
Admin

Post by JaySevenZero »

Alex79uk wrote: December 27th, 2019, 7:36 am Will there be enough time for us to post thoughts on issue 401 before it's recorded?
The list will be going live for all on the 1st Jan along with all the relevant threads within this forum for members to get their thoughts and opinions down.