Leave us feedback and offer us your own submissions.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2331
- Joined: August 27th, 2012, 4:28 pm
- Location: Liverpool, Europe, Earth
Tom Quillfeldt interviews Inon Zur, a 21-year games industry veteran and composer for Fallout Tactics and the Bethesda-published Fallouts, as well as the first two Dragon Age games — and many, many more.
A wide-ranging chat touches on his new solo work, how video game composition has changed over 20+ years, the music of Fallout, and what the far future of game music might look like.
www.inonzur.com| YouTube| Instagram @InonZurOfficial | Facebook.com/InonZurMusic| Spotify artist page| iTunes/Apple Music
His debut solo album Into The Storm will be available on June 7th 2019 from Sony Music Masterworks.
Singles “Into The Storm” featuring Tina Guo and Caroline Campbell and “Shelaya” featuring Aubrey Ashburn (Dragon Age vocalist) are out now:
Music used in this podcast:
1. Into The Storm by Inon Zur
2. Knee Deep by Inon Zur from Crysis OST
3. Thrill of Nature by Inon Zur from Syberia 3
4. I Am The One by Inon Zur from Dragon Age: Origins
5. You Must Rebuild by Inon Zur from Fallout 76
6. Main Theme by Inon Zur from Fantasia: Music Evolved
7. Seeker of the Serpent's Eye by Johan Johansson
8. Kate’s Theme by Inon Zur from Syberia 3
9. Civilzation by Danny Kaye
10. Wandering, The Blasted Forest [Part 2] by Inon Zur from Fallout 4
11. Main Theme by Inon Zur from Fallout 76
12. The Wild Sky by Inon Zur from Eagle Flight
13. Shelaya by by Inon Zur
This Sound of Play Extra was edited by Thomas Quillfeldt