Far Cry 2 - Cane and Rinse 339

Archive for issues 301 - 350
JaySevenZero
Admin

Far Cry 2 - Cane and Rinse 339

Post by JaySevenZero » October 15th, 2018, 6:28 pm

“These militia, they come into our country, steal everything, and leave us nothing.”

Darren and James buddy up to tackle the notoriously-hostile Far Cry 2. When the diamonds are down, their guns are jammed, and the fever starts to hit, can our mercenary duo avoid jumping out of the smoking jeep and into the fire?

Music used in this issue:

1. Main Theme by Marc Canham
2. The Eyes Move Out by Marc Canham

Cane and Rinse 339 was edited by Jay Taylor.

Each issue of The Cane and Rinse podcast is available a week early through our Patreon for just $1 a month

You can subscribe using iTUNES or use our RSS FEED, or you can just simply DOWNLOAD IT HERE instead.

dezm0nd

Re: Far Cry 2 - Cane and Rinse 339

Post by dezm0nd » October 15th, 2018, 7:39 pm

Very curious to hear what you thought of the two person show. Let us know any feedback, I can take it!!

Stanshall

Post by Stanshall » October 15th, 2018, 8:59 pm

Personally, I think you and James bounced off each other well. It felt more conversational and ever so slightly looser for it, which I really liked. Obviously, the C&R structure was there but it felt like you had a bit more room to express yourselves. I don't know if you've ever listened to Watch Out For Fireballs or Bonfireside Chat but they're two-man shows and I love the breathing space and the rapport between the two guys, Gary and Kole. Incidentally, James and Josh have been guests on BSC, and for those who don't know it it's a superb Souls game show. Anyway, it slightly reminded me of that vibe. Great stuff and I'd defo be interested in further stripped down panels as and when.

Simonsloth

Post by Simonsloth » October 16th, 2018, 5:17 am

I enjoyed it too. I appreciate the normal formula but like the sound of play specials this felt like a nice variation on a theme.

dezm0nd

Post by dezm0nd » October 16th, 2018, 5:44 am

Thank you both.

Its not our intention to have only two people on but in a pinch with the right persons its good to know it works!