Console Special No.5: Commodore Amiga

Here's where you can find and leave feedback on our quarterly series where the focus is on the consoles.
JaySevenZero
Admin

Console Special No.5: Commodore Amiga

Post by JaySevenZero » July 15th, 2019, 8:00 am

"Only Amiga makes it possible"

For the first time in our series of single format special podcasts, we reminisce about a computer, the 16, later 32-bit Commodore Amiga. Leon, Chris, Jesse, and One Credit Classics' Ben Cartlidge fondly remember their beige, keyboarded wonders, and the 4000 plus odd (often pirated) floppy disks that they played on them. We also share some marvelous 'Miggy memories from Cane and Rinse community contributors.

This console special was edited by Jay Taylor.

This podcast is now available for those who support our Patreon for the minimum of $1 per month

stvnorman

Re: Console Special No.5: Commodore Amiga

Post by stvnorman » July 24th, 2019, 8:39 pm

I was an ST owner but thoroughly enjoyed the Amiga podcast. I could relate to at least 80% of it, particularly the games discussion, where anything good on the Amiga came from the ST anyway!!! Sorry, my Patreon payments surely buy me one little dig!

And seriously, I’d forgotten all about the magazine cover Mandelbrot generators and speech synthesis tools, which we had too, and that really brought a smile to my face when they came up!