I Quite Like This Community

This is the place where you can conflab about all the other stuff besides videogames
Stanshall

Re: I Quite Like This Community

Post by Stanshall »

Whenever I start to worry about war and stuff, I just remind myself that if it really kicks off, all human life will be a footnote in about twelve minutes and there'll be nothing I or anyone can do about it except tell our family and friends we love them and we cherished every minute we could. It's quite comforting in a way.
countstex

Post by countstex »

As and old timer who has been following the work of Leon, Tony and the CaR crew since before there was a CaR this thread makes me immensely happy. Open, supportive communities are such a rarity on the internet these days that it warms an old man's heart to come here and catch up on what people and playing and watching and sharing in each others fun. Rather than the usual internet response of 'Your fun is wrong'
More power to us! So say we all!
KSubzero1000

Post by KSubzero1000 »

countstex wrote: April 9th, 2017, 8:13 pm As and old timer who has been following the work of Leon, Tony and the CaR crew since before there was a CaR
So... does that mean that you have a bunch of juicy stories from the gang's glory days you'd like to share with the rest of us? :P
countstex

Post by countstex »

KSubzero1000 wrote: April 9th, 2017, 9:06 pm
countstex wrote: April 9th, 2017, 8:13 pm As and old timer who has been following the work of Leon, Tony and the CaR crew since before there was a CaR
So... does that mean that you have a bunch of juicy stories from the gang's glory days you'd like to share with the rest of us? :P
Sadly not. Or maybe I did and my post 40 mind has forgotten them! ;) What I can say is they are some jolly nice folks be that hwere or in so called 'real life'
ratsoalbion
Admin

Post by ratsoalbion »

These are the glory days!
KSubzero1000

Post by KSubzero1000 »

But... I was under the impression you guys spent the best part of the 70's knocking back cheap ale, sporting football-themed leather jackets and regrettable haircuts, and glassing rough-looking passersby who had been caught glancing at yer birds while bellowing heavily accented threats! ...Have I been misinformed? If so, somebody's been spreading LIES.
ratsoalbion
Admin

Post by ratsoalbion »

Some of that is true, well, the regrettable haircuts and cheap ale parts anyway.