Do you live near Bromsgrove?

This is the place where you can conflab about all the other stuff besides videogames
Alex79

Do you live near Bromsgrove?

Post by Alex79 »

Hello!

Now I wouldn't usually do this (well, I don't do I!) but my band is playing in Bromsgrove on Saturday 9th May, about 9pm at the Black Cross pub at the end of the high street. I know we've got a couple of locals on the forum, but if anyone is in the area and bored and could do with a laugh feel free to come down and see us. Free entry, I might buy you a pint ;)
arry_g

Re: Do you live near Bromsgrove?

Post by arry_g »

Alex79uk wrote:Hello!

Now I wouldn't usually do this (well, I don't do I!) but my band is playing in Bromsgrove on Saturday 9th May, about 9pm at the Black Cross pub at the end of the high street. I know we've got a couple of locals on the forum, but if anyone is in the area and bored and could do with a laugh feel free to come down and see us. Free entry, I might buy you a pint ;)
Unfortunately I live about 180 miles away and never knew the place existed until I read this post. I do however, wish you and your band all the best. I am also going to assume you are in a marching band rather than a band band which is passing through a pub rather than doing a gig there as the mental image is much funnier to me.
magicjoef

Post by magicjoef »

I'm not close by ether, but also wish you a good gig! What do you play?
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

Cheers! I play bass. And shout. We play anything really from Queen to Stones to Hendrix to Beastie Boys to Pearl Jam to Faith No More to Jane's Addiction to Jamiroquai to the Who to Neil Young... Everything really!