Merry Christmas, everyone!

This is the place where you can conflab about all the other stuff besides videogames
Alex79

Merry Christmas, everyone!

Post by Alex79 »

Merry Christmas to the best gaming community on the Internet! Hope you're all having a great day. We are having a relatively quiet one, first Christmas in 36 years I've stayed at home so it's just us and the kids which is nice, and off to the in-laws tomorrow.

Anyone get anything good? Nothing games related for me this year (purely because I couldn't think of anything I wanted) but I got some new Batman books and a nice hardback edition of the new Sandman story by Neil Gaiman (the first in almost twenty years) and the usual Christmas stuff and some money I'm saving to put towards a PS4 at some point.

My eldest really wanted a drone quadcopter thing so he's desperate to go over the park and try it out after dinner.

Enjoy the rest of your day, people!
ratsoalbion
Admin

Re: Merry Christmas, everyone!

Post by ratsoalbion »

Thanks Alex!

Have a good few days everyone!
:)
Grimsgrams

Post by Grimsgrams »

Happy holidays!

I got Tri Force Heroes for 3DS and will be giving it a proper go once I get home to a good internet connection but first impressions are good!
ratsoalbion
Admin

Post by ratsoalbion »

I got Halo 5: Guardians, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX, a Twilight Princess HD pre-order and a new 24" 1920x1080 BenQ monitor for my PC.
Grimsgrams

Post by Grimsgrams »

Not too shabby!
dezm0nd

Post by dezm0nd »

Hooray! Merry festive times, people. We didn't do the exchange of gifts this year as my wedding is only a few weeks away. It'd be unfair to spend all of everyones money in December and January but that didn't stop us from having a great time
Combine Hunter

Post by Combine Hunter »

Late to the party, but MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Testtube27

Post by Testtube27 »

Merry Christmas everyone, hope its a good one
ratsoalbion wrote:I got Halo 5: Guardians, Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX, a Twilight Princess HD pre-order and a new 24" 1920x1080 BenQ monitor for my PC.

Add me if you need an extra Spartan in Halo :)
Craig

Post by Craig »

I ended up picking up Zelda Phantom Hourglass on Christmas Day for cheap thinking "you can't have a Christmas without zelda." I've now just received a late gift in the post of the legends of localisation book about the first game - it's absolutely lovely object and really interesting so far. Perfect gift for a zelda nerd struggling to learn Japanese!
chase210

Post by chase210 »

Merry belated christmas cane and rinse. Hope we all had good gaming times so far this christmas.
macstat

Post by macstat »