Shameless Self Promotion

This is the place where you can confab about all the other stuff besides videogames.
Alex79uk

Re: Shameless Self Promotion

Post by Alex79uk » June 3rd, 2019, 6:28 pm

Nice! Pointless me entering though, as much to my regret I don't currently own a turntable and have a stack of vinyl that has been begging me to play it again for years :(

Anyway, since this is a shameless plug thread, I thought I'd post a band video from a festival we played last weekend. First gig with the new singer.

clippa

Post by clippa » July 3rd, 2019, 3:34 am

The dude abides :)

Posting this before I sober up and think better of it. A light tugging of Kate Bush's pigtails.

Don't Kill The Horses (You Did)

hazeredmist

Post by hazeredmist » July 3rd, 2019, 6:55 am

clippa wrote:
July 3rd, 2019, 3:34 am
The dude abides :)

Posting this before I sober up and think better of it. A light tugging of Kate Bush's pigtails.

Don't Kill The Horses (You Did)
I like this! Have you done other stuff? What is your role in this? Production etc?

clippa

Post by clippa » July 3rd, 2019, 9:02 am

I suppose I can't delete it now.
I did everything/nothing. Delete as applicable.

I used to fanny about making tunes for fun when I was younger and then I just stopped for ages.
I've got other mp3s but they vary in quality from barely listenable to embarrassingly awful.

I started trying to get back into it earlier this year as it's good for the old noggin being creative, even if you're not particularly happy with the end results, but I got sidetracked again.

Last night was crazy night, my last night on the wally juice. I'm quitting smoking and even going on a diet! We'll see how long it all lasts, but I've got a good feeling about it. Feels like I'm ready, a big change is coming.

Thanks man, that'll probably spur me on to give it another go when I've got time. I'm making a list of things to keep me sane and it's going near the top of the list!