Merry Christmas, C&R!

This is the place where you can conflab about all the other stuff besides videogames
Alex79

Merry Christmas, C&R!

Post by Alex79 »

Merry Christmas everyone! And thanks to Leon, Jay and the entire Cane & Rinse crew for all your hard work over the year bringing us the finest gaming podcast on the internet. Not only that, thanks to the entire forum for providing the nicest, most mature, most considerate place to dicuss our favourite hobby. Genuinely, and I know C&R does not like to quantify things - but fuck it, it's Christmas - this is the best forum I've ever been a part of in 15 years of the Internet and 35 years of gaming. Hope you're all having an awesome day, and I can't wait for series 6 to start popping up on my podcast feed and dive right back in to playing along.

Thanks all, you honestly make my week go a little easier knowing there's somewhere I can come and chat with a bunch of like minded people about something I love dearly.

Merry Christmas everyone :)
ratsoalbion
Admin

Re: Merry Christmas, C&R!

Post by ratsoalbion »

Thank you Alex, and our very best to you and all our faithful and kind community members too.
:)
Suits

Post by Suits »

Merry Christmas Tribe.

Such a geat place to read/hear about other people's opinions regards a media I love dearly.
gallo_pinto

Post by gallo_pinto »

Merry Christmas all!

Volume 5 was the first one where I made a spreadsheet and tried to play (and write correspondence for) as many games as possible along with the podcast and it was extraordinarily fun. In a year when it felt like a lot of things went wrong, the Cane and Rinse podcast and forum has been a source of great fun and warm community. A genuine highlight of the year for me.

Merry Christmas and enjoy the end (finally!) of 2016!
Tleprie

Post by Tleprie »

Alex79uk wrote:I know C&R does not like to quantify things - but fuck it, it's Christmas - this is the best forum I've ever been a part of in 15 years of the Internet and 35 years of gaming.
This is the only forum that I've been a part of. Merry Christmas and thank you all, community and crew, for making my life better.
macstat

Post by macstat »

dezm0nd

Post by dezm0nd »

Hope everyone's having some quality gaming time! :D