Algebra 2 resources?

This is the place where you can conflab about all the other stuff besides videogames
raisinbman

Algebra 2 resources?

Post by raisinbman »

I know this is an odd ask, but as the saying goes, sh*t happens. I didn't really plan to go this route, but here I am:

I’m prepping to take the Praxis for Math: Content Knowledge(5161), and I’ve been able to use Khan Academy so far to successfully pass 4 praxis exams. However, with Algebra 2, it seems to be skipping steps and the explanations aren’t clear. This probably isn’t helped by the fact that I never formally actually took Algebra 2. Does anyone have any sources that clearly and eloquently go through Algebra 2 content, in particular ‘sinusoidal functions’? There’s gotta be a Youtubist/Influencer, Website, etc. That goes through these in detail, and provides questions with answer keys. Help?

-Thanks,
Alex79

Re: Algebra 2 resources?

Post by Alex79 »

Frog Fractions?
ColinAlonso

Post by ColinAlonso »

Alex79 wrote: December 17th, 2021, 1:36 pmFrog Fractions?
Well, I got a good laugh from that.

I can't help you raisin, my early 2000's Irish education system maths memories won't help, but good luck anyway.
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

Lots of bot activity lately.
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

Sounds legit. Think I'd rather write my own assignments than get some awful scam artist to write them for me, though. Might as well knock up a certificate in MS Paint whilst you're at it.
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

Why do all the bots make a beeline for this thread? It's really weird. Must be something about the title that attracts them...!? :lol: