Bring Me Coffee Or Tea

This is the place where you can conflab about all the other stuff besides videogames
The Sonic Mole

Bring Me Coffee Or Tea

Post by The Sonic Mole »

I've dug my little filter coffee machine thingy out and am getting into proper coffee all of a sudden. Does anybody have any coffees or other hot beverages they can recommend here?

DomsBeard

Re: Bring Me Coffee Or Tea

Post by DomsBeard »

We have a tassimo at home and it's fantastic. Me and my wife do love a nice coffee (we shop at Sainsburys as it has a Starbucks). Tassimo is great you can have a costa coffee in your home. Nescafé alta rica is the best instant I've had.
DomsBeard

Post by DomsBeard »

I also like my fruit tea's.
JaySevenZero
Admin

Post by JaySevenZero »

Ah Damo Suzuki.

Met him about four years ago in Brighton (still pretty much looks the same albeit with more grey) when Chi's band mate Sam and another friend of ours Shige played with him in an gig of semi-improvised musical shenanigans which included, during one track, an instrumental percussion section that included three drum kits that went on for about 45 minutes!

As for coffee - love it any which way, not fussy at all (except Mellow Birds which just plain sucks).

We've currently got some lotus tea from Vietnam which is delicious, otherwise it's just a good ol' bag of Tetley's for me.
mik

Post by mik »

My favorite coffee in the world, Dazbog KGBlend:

http://store.dazbog.com/kgblend--12-oz-bag.html

LOVE.

Also, if you are a person who occasionally only wants to brew a single cup, I highly recommend an aeropress. Just as good as French pressed coffee (a little better, imo) but it takes 30 seconds, not ten minutes:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Aerobie-AeroPre ... 113&sr=8-1
RoboticMonk3y

Post by RoboticMonk3y »

Taylors Java jampit is a really good coffee. It's one of those seasonal limited ones thought, so you may struggle to find it.

I used to drink Taylors' Hot lava Java, which carries a strength rating of 6 (the scale is normally 1-5)

It depends on how strong/intense you like your coffee really.
AndyKurosaki

Post by AndyKurosaki »

Can't stand coffee myself, I'm more into Yorkshire Tea. My hot beverage of choice though would have to be Hot Chocolate with marshmallows :lol: