BioShock - Cane & Rinse 69

Archive for issues 51 - 100
TheVisibleMan

Re: BioShock - Cane & Rinse 69

Post by TheVisibleMan » March 1st, 2013, 11:07 am

Huzzah! Many thanks!

It's one of my gaming secret shames that I've never finished this game. My old housemate had it on his Xbox, I was spellbound by what I played (the first hour) but he hated it and traded it in. Curses!

Bakers_12

Post by Bakers_12 » March 1st, 2013, 5:18 pm

I got a possible reason why "Atlas" does no use the trigger phrase on you to harvest the little sisters. He could be thinking of the long game and he does not want someone as supped up as he is pottering around Rapture especially one who he has pissed off!

strickenmcq

Post by strickenmcq » March 1st, 2013, 7:44 pm

Bakers_12 wrote:I got a possible reason why "Atlas" does no use the trigger phrase on you to harvest the little sisters. He could be thinking of the long game and he does not want someone as supped up as he is pottering around Rapture especially one who he has pissed off!

You know what that makes sense, not thought of that as a reason for your use of 'free will' on the little sisters.

Leg of Time

Post by Leg of Time » March 3rd, 2013, 9:49 pm

Just finished listening... Great in-depth discussion of this awesome game! :) Can't wait for Bioshock 2 (and Minerva's Den!).

NokkonWud

Post by NokkonWud » March 3rd, 2013, 9:58 pm

Leg of Time wrote:Just finished listening... Great in-depth discussion of this awesome game! :) Can't wait for Bioshock 2 (and Minerva's Den!).
Glad you enjoyed it Chris!

Retrothumbs

Post by Retrothumbs » May 1st, 2015, 8:57 pm

Finished listening to this the other day,,, mammoth one :) I enjoyed it. I enjoyed the other Bioshocks but I totally immersed myself in this game and I can't bring myself to have as much affection for them. I'm still to listen to the other two podcasts but I am very intrigued as to what the views on them will be. Once again though guys, great work on the podcasts.