DayZ

Here's where you can arrange game nights and meetups on the platforms of your choice
Guy_JD

Re: DayZ - Arma 2 mod

Post by Guy_JD »

Here's some vids of what we get up to, there is a surprising lack of Zombie survival in them though

DISCLAIMER - may be some swearing

MrTingg

Post by MrTingg »

Great videos Guy :D
MrTingg

Post by MrTingg »

Was just thinking about the next map change. Let me know what you think about this...

http://dayzepoch.com/

Just an idea.

If we can get DayZ Origins 1.6 running somehow, that would be 10 times better. You can build your own towns in that one ;D
Guy_JD

Post by Guy_JD »

That does look like a very cool mod on the mod but unfortunately at present our hosting provider only allows the DayZ 2017 and DayZ+ mods, I will contact them and see if there are plans to implement Epoch though.

with regards to the next map change, how are we liking Taviana?
These are the maps we have available to us
I'm happy to change whenever the majority are getting bored, also what are everyone's feelings on opening it up to the public, I know I've mentioned it before but just want to know if anyone is against it?
FudgeMonkey

Post by FudgeMonkey »

I'm really liking this current map so far :) I think we should definitely get a destruction derby going on at the race course before you open the server up though mate. need something to do with all those cars.
MrTingg

Post by MrTingg »

FudgeMonkey wrote:I'm really liking this current map so far :) I think we should definitely get a destruction derby going on at the race course before you open the server up though mate. need something to do with all those cars.

same here, I think the map is great. Also, public server would be cool. We can squad up and kill "the others" :D

Can I record the destruction derby night please?? Sounds amazing :D
Guy_JD

Post by Guy_JD »

yeah I think it's only fair to reset all the car spawns before opening it to the public so all those cars, bikes, trucks and planes need a good send off
Guy_JD

Post by Guy_JD »

MrTingg wrote:
Can I record the destruction derby night please?? Sounds amazing :D
absolutely mate, I think if we can get as many of us recording as possible and then pool all our captures for multi-angled mayhem
MrTingg

DayZ Origins Server

Post by MrTingg »

DayZ Origins Server

READ THIS: THE SERVER HAS BEEN UPDATE TO 1.7.1 DOWNLOAD THE LATEST PATCH ON DAYZ COMMANDER TO LOGIN

DayZ Origins now works with DayZ commander.

To get on the server just install the latest DayZ Origins Mod pack (1.7.1) on the link above and search for the IP address below in the "favorites" tab, then chick add favorite.

SERVER IP: 94.23.194.217:2372

PASSWORD: (same as Guy's Server) PM me if you dont know the password.

What is DayZ Origins?

NEW TO 1.7

Today We are pleased to announce the release of DayZ Origins mod 1.7 which answers many of the long awaited community requests of introducing Female Zombies, Female Heroes and Bandits, new weapons and goodies and a new Survivor made Vehicle.

The new features of origins 1.7 once more pushes the modding boundaries, We have focused this time on solving duping issues, securing houses from glitchers, and the most annoying combat log abusers, migrating more back end operations to server side, increasing game performance and again changing the way the back end works.

New Features:

- Female heroes added.
- Female Bandits added
- Female Zombies Added
- New Survivor made vehicle Bath-mobile added."
- 14 new weapons added from Russia, Polish, German and Russian version of Israeli Uzi
- Salvage broken Vehicles - Ability to removed parts from vehicles. (Must read full info)
- Flip overturned vehicle - The bigger the car is, more survivors will need to push it ( flip it back )
- Secure Lock your house - Temporary use house inventory and secure house inventory added. (Must read full info)
- You can lure other survivors and imprison them in your garage. (Must read full release details here)
- New Anti-duping features added. (Must read full release details here)
- New Anti Combat log features added. (Must read full release details here)
- Hatchet can now snap randomly when collecting wood.
- Pickaxe can now snap randomly when collecting rock.
- New loot spawns in Sabina.
- More holes added to fences in Dubovo and Krasnoznamen'sk airports.
- Other Performance Improvements.

Bug Fixes:

- Password prompt on garages now appears in stage 3 as it should.
- Houses Build restrictions reduced to 100 meters away from an urban area.
- Objects in fields no longer obstruct house construction.
- Titanic and all other vehicles can now cross Bratislav bridge.
- Survivor APC inventory access fixed
- Survivor APC wheels now disappear when destroyed.
- Firetruck overturning issue resolved.
- Praga-copter fixed. Crew is now vulnerable inside.
- Map bug fixes in Sabina.
- Zombies now Spawn more in Sabina.
- Performance increase in Sabina.
- 'Vertex shader out of limits' error fixed.
- 'ST coordinates' error flood fixed.
- Disused railway electric poles in Vinograd removed.
- 4 car wheels at Byelov petrol station removed.
- Bandit level 3 house no 'sleep' action issue resolved.
- Car in Sabina hospital hallway removed.

More info can be found here: http://www.gamersplatoon.com/forums/sho ... nformation

COME AND JOIN ME AND MY FRIENDS SURVIVE IN DAYZ ORIGINS
Guy_JD

Re: DayZ Origins Server

Post by Guy_JD »

Nice one Tingg, I was just looking at the Origins hosting, Dayz.st who I currently host with won't be offering Origins as GTX Gaming have got exclusive rights to the UK servers according to talk on the dayz.st Hive forums.

downloading now, gonna check it out ;)
FudgeMonkey

Post by FudgeMonkey »

Nice one Mr Tingg this looks like a nice mod.

quick question, what is the server name? I don't seem to be able to search for it via the IP and I think I've been spoiled by using DayZcommander for too long.

had problems with an error message following the site instructions but I seem to have enabled the mod through the main menu of Arma2, just cant find the server.

...scratch that, found it through the remote option. Just getting bad version message now so will have a fiddle
... so after much fiddling I got in through DayZCommander. it said that I needed an 1.6 not version 1.61 but I got in anyway. Then my puter froze. Will give this a proper stab this week though.

oh and i'm a hippy in-game :(
dezm0nd

Post by dezm0nd »

Top work, Rich! Looks very good, indeed.
FudgeMonkey

Post by FudgeMonkey »

Got myself this lil' beauty fixed up :)
Spoiler: show
check out the clown shoes too :D
Guy_JD

Post by Guy_JD »

Bad ass
Guy_JD

Post by Guy_JD »

Right fellas as many of you know we've built up quite a collection of vehicles on the server and next Wednesday (18th April) we are planning a RacewarZ night, kicking off at 8pm

The plan for the evening is to generally hoon about in the vehicles within the confines of the Racetrack and smash the hell out of each others cars, plenty of med supplies will be available so hopefully nobody will end up dying, newbies to the server are more than welcome as are friends and family, basically the more the merrier.

Quite a few of us will be recording the anarchy that will no doubt ensue so it can be mashed together and uploaded to YouTube to be preserved for all eternity.

If you need to get on the server give me a nudge and I'll give you the password.
FudgeMonkey

Post by FudgeMonkey »

looking forward to breaking all them cars :D
MrTingg

Post by MrTingg »

This is going to be amazin' count me in :D
MrTingg

Post by MrTingg »

Guy_JD wrote:Bad ass

Your fire truck is bad ass! I see you have joined me on the hill by building the foundations of you house. Awesome man :)
Guy_JD

Post by Guy_JD »

MrTingg wrote:
Guy_JD wrote:Bad ass

Your fire truck is bad ass! I see you have joined me on the hill by building the foundations of you house. Awesome man :)
yeah I saw Kev had laid his foundations too, so figured it'd be a little town, Fudge was busy gathering building materials too
TomFum

Post by TomFum »

Sorry i havent been on the server yet, im still dealing with post holiday blues and also playing Yakuza 5, ALOT