Games Completed 2013

This is where you can deliberate anything relating to videogames - past, present and future
delb2k

Re: Games completed 2013

Post by delb2k »

Spoiler: show
All Stars Battle Royale
Far Cry 3
CoD: Black Ops 2
Thirty Flights of Loving
Alan Wakes American Nightmare
Journey
Soni & Sega Transformed
Spec Ops: The Line
Mark of the Ninja
Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
Aliens CM
Crysis 2
I Am Alive
Crysis 3
Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War II
MGS Rising re-thingy-ma-bob
Joe Danger Touch!
Tomb Raider
The Darkness
Gof of War: Ascencion
Bioshock Infinite
Bioshock
Kirbys Epic Yarn
Gears Judgement
Dear Esther
Deadlight
F1 2012
Uncharted
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
The Unfinished Swan
FlatOut
Dragons Dogma
Shadows of the Damned
The Last of Us
Borderlands 2: Captain Scarlett
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
The walking Dead - 400 Days
Crimson Alliance
Sam & Max Episode 1: Culture Shock

Now as far as I am aware this was Telltales first proper attempt at a episodic downloadable series? From what I can see these are individual cases instead of an overarching story so I thought I would give it a shot. Have to admit I liked the art style, and enjoyed some of the puzzles. Not all though, they still had a tendancy to assume the player knew things that were not that well suggested but for a couple of hours it was great entertainment. Will definately play the rest of the first season.

Currently 40 titles completed this year so far (well, 38 plus 2 DLC) which I think must be a record for me. I may even hit 60-70 by the end of the year at this rate.
PressEscToExit

Post by PressEscToExit »

Frog Fractions (PC/Browser)
Dear Esther (PC) *replayed
Anarchy Reigns (360)
DmC: Devil May Cry (360)
Ni No Kuni (PS3)
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (PS3)
Progear (Arcade/MAME)
Alien vs Predator (Arcade/MAME)
Tomb Raider (360)
Punchout! (Wii)
BioShock Infinite (360)
The Room (Android)
Rayman Jungle Run (Android)
Luigi's Mansion (3DS)
Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS)
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones (GBA/3DS)
Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii)
Aliens: Infestation (DS)
Thomas Was Alone (PC)
Proteus (PC)
Little Inferno (PC)
The Last Of Us (PS3)
Catherine (PS3)
Demon's Souls (PS3)
Dark Souls (PS3) - Wow. A stunning, intoxicating masterpiece. It really does grab you and never let go. Downloading the podcast now :D
Combine Hunter

Post by Combine Hunter »

04 Jan: God of War HD (PS3)
04 Jan: Frog Fractions (browser)
07 Jan: Devil May Cry 3 (PS2)
13 Jan: Super Mario 3D Land - Normal (3DS)
15 Jan: Anarchy Reigns (PS3)
24 Jan: Thomas Was Alone (PC)
26 Jan: DmC: Devil May Cry (PC)
09 Feb: Super Metroid (Wii)
14 Feb: Crysis Warhead (PC)
14 Feb: Antichamber (PC)
14 Feb: Thirty Flights of Loving (PC)
15 Feb: The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker (Wii)
25 Feb: Metroid: Zero Mission (GBA)
27 Feb: Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty (PC)
13 Mar: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (360)
14 Mar: I am Alive (PC)
16 Mar: StarCraft ll: Heart of the Swarm (PC)
21 Mar: XCOM: Enemy Unknown (PC)
07 Apr: Bioshock Infinite (PC)
12 Apr: Tomb Raider (PC)
21 Apr: Guacamelee (PS3)
02 May: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (PS3)
04 May: Fire Emblem Awakening (3DS)
24 May: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (PS3)
01 Jun: Proteus (PC)
05 Jun: Gunpoint (PC)
17 Jun: The Last of Us (PS3)
22 Jun: Dark Souls (PC)
08 Jul: Little Inferno (PC)
08 Jul: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (PC)
11 Jul: Halo 4 (360)

Really surprised how much I ended up enjoying this. I still think Reach is the series peak, but Halo 4 has a vastly superior campaign to Halo 3 and Halo 2. It's the best looking game in the series for sure, both in art design and technical polish. They've made a trade off in the sound department though. The sound design is superb, and the guns have never felt as powerful as they do in this, BUT the soundtrack is no where near as memorable as previous Halo games. I recommend checking it out.
delb2k

Post by delb2k »

Combine Hunter wrote: 11 Jul: Halo 4 (360)

Really surprised how much I ended up enjoying this. I still think Reach is the series peak, but Halo 4 has a vastly superior campaign to Halo 3 and Halo 2. It's the best looking game in the series for sure, both in art design and technical polish. They've made a trade off in the sound department though. The sound design is superb, and the guns have never felt as powerful as they do in this, BUT the soundtrack is no where near as memorable as previous Halo games. I recommend checking it out.
See I really like the soundtrack to Halo 4, I think it is much more up tempo and has some sections as memorable as anything in the previous titles. As much as I loved the previous games audio polishes it had really become a little too similar, despite ODST's more laid back approach. I really rank it pretty highly in all honesty, and is up there for me as some of the better music out there in terms of videogames.
All Stars Battle Royale
Far Cry 3
CoD: Black Ops 2
Thirty Flights of Loving
Alan Wakes American Nightmare
Journey
Soni & Sega Transformed
Spec Ops: The Line
Mark of the Ninja
Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
Aliens CM
Crysis 2
I Am Alive
Crysis 3
Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War II
MGS Rising re-thingy-ma-bob
Joe Danger Touch!
Tomb Raider
The Darkness
Gof of War: Ascencion
Bioshock Infinite
Bioshock
Kirbys Epic Yarn
Gears Judgement
Dear Esther
Deadlight
F1 2012
Uncharted
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
The Unfinished Swan
FlatOut
Dragons Dogma
Shadows of the Damned
The Last of Us
Borderlands 2: Captain Scarlett
Call of Juarez: Gunslinger
The walking Dead - 400 Days
Crimson Alliance
Sam & Max Episode 1: Culture Shock
Hotline Miami

It is really, really good. Just fantastic, especially on the Vita where it all comes together just perfectly. Great soundtrack, and the way the rooms are puzzles that allow you to try and find your own style while still being able to get out of tricky situations when it all goes wrong is just marvellous. As bad as this sounds becoming a honed assasin where you are taking whole rooms out in a fluid motion just feels right, and watching that final combo meter pop up is genuinely satisfying. One of the highlights of the year, and cements the vita as being one of the best formats for these smaller independant titles. Cannot wait for stealth bastard now.

Total completions: 41
AndyKurosaki

Post by AndyKurosaki »

Flying Hamster HD-Vita
Deadpool-PS3
The Last Of Us-PS3
Dungeons & Dragons: Shadow Over Mystara-PSN
Dungeons & Dragons: Tower Of Doom-PSN
Injustice: Gods Among Us-PS3
Playstation All Stars Battle Royale-PS3
Metal Gear Rising: Revengance-PS3
Bioshock Infinite-PS3
Sniper Ghost Warrior 2-PS3
Gears Of War: Judgment-360
Dead Space 3-PS3
Streets Of Rage 3: SVC-360
Streets Of Rage 2: SVC-360
Tomb Raider-360
Streets Of Rage: SVC-360
Aliens Colonial Marines-360
Jetpack Joyride-PSN
DMC Devil May Cry-PS3
Sine Mora- Live Arcade
Shank 2: PSN
Skylanders Giants-PS3
[/quote]
GSMason

Post by GSMason »

Hotline Miami (Vita)

I definitely got into this a lot more on the vita after only having played a couple of levels of the PC version.
Worked well on the vita for short (ish) sessions with a good set of headphones. Couple of minor issues - touch screen to scroll and that boss level with the panthers.
Other than that great fun with plenty of challenge. Looking forward to the sequel
Rich

Post by Rich »

Super Mario 3D Land (3DS) - All Stars normal and special
What a game! Worth the £169 for the 3DS just for that game!

Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS)
Played it a lot in the past but this is my first time finishing it. Wow. It really deserves all the praise it gets.
Now for the Master Quest.

Blackwell Unbound (PC)
Really cool old style adventure game. It's short and sweet but it's part of a 4 part ongoing series so it can be forgiven.
Sweet soundtrack as well.

The Cave (PC)
I really really enjoyed it. Really fresh feeling charming adventure game. I only played it through once (Time Traveller, Hillbilly and Adventurer) but I'll be playing it at least a couple more times to see all the content.
Kind of tempted to get the sweet figurines from Double Fine. http://shop.doublefine.com/collections/ ... -cave-toys

Darksiders II (PC)
Finally finished it. I liked it a lot but not as much as the first one which was near perfect if you ask me.
Such a shame about Vigil not really existing any more. I hope Crytek buys the IP and gets their new studio to make III and IV. Also I want to know what the hell Crawler is.

DmC (PC)
I was on board for whatever the next Ninja Theory game was going to be after playing Enslaved and DmC didn't disapoint. I didn't get very far in the original Devil May Cry but after playing this I want to go back and see why everyone was complaining about this great game.

Maijin and the Forsaken Kingdom (360)
Such a charming and beautiful game. It felt like a forgotten PS2 gem that got ignored by a lot of people for looking like it. I turned my XBox on for some reason today and this was in there and I thought I'd see where I was, two hours later I've finished it and I can't imagine why I everput it down. This one's a keeper.

999 (DS) All endings
Got it all done now. What a strange game. Not quite sure if I'd say I enjoyed it but it was satisfying. I'm going to roll straight into Virtues Last Reward now and I'm expecting it to be messed up.

The Walking Dead (PC)
Wow. I lost my save after episode 4 and decided I was going to play through 1-4 again but I couldn't wait so I played 5 kind of out of context.
I'm so glad I finally finished it. Such a great ending.

Castlevania Lords of Shadow (PS3)
Bit of a slog in the middle but ultimately satisfying. I personally put it up there with the best games in the genre but there is room for improvement for the sequel.
That post credits bit was nuts.

BIT.TRIP Presents Runner 2 Future Legend of Rhythm Alien (PC)
I started on hard then decided to move to easy to see all the levels. I think the way it tracks your progress doing easy first seemed to be the way to go.
What a cool game. I found the backgrounds a bit distracting sometimes and the control didn't seem as precise as Runner but it was pretty close to perfect.

New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS)
Still some levels I can't play yet but I've seen the credits so I'm counting it. The NSMB games are hard to talk about. On one hand they are all kind of the same and could really do with some big changes on the other the play control in these games make them some of the best 2D platformers ever. Although I'm slightly tired of the formula I do look forward to getting a WiiU and trying out NSMB U.

Tomb Raider (2013) (PS3)
Matches 3D Land for the best game I've played this year.
I was concerned at first. I think the 3 previous Crystal Dynamics Tomb Raider games are some of the best games ever and this looked like a linear cover based third person shooter.
It kind of is that but there's enough variety and the combat is interesting enough that I loved it anyway.
I did run into one game breaking bug but I found a guide to glitch past the obstacle so it was ok.
I could have done with a few more puzzles but everything else flowed so well I can't really fault it.
Towers over any of the Uncharted games as far as I'm concerned.

Demon's Souls (PS3)
I wanted to finish this off to let off some steam during my SL1 run of Dark Souls. I had never been able to kill the False King. I knew there were cheap methods but I wanted to avoid them. iwatttfodiwwfa recommended the poison cloud method so I used that to get him down to half health and finished him of with my bastard sword.
I'm so glad I've finally seen the end and I look forward to getting started on new game plus.
This now happily takes the number 2 spot in my favourite games ever list.

BioShock Infinite (PS3)
I can't remember having so many ups and downs with any other games. I hated it many times while I was playing it but in the end I think it was worth it.
Like most story focused games I really think they should have cut about 75% of the combat. It just ends up being an annoying distraction from the reason the play the game.
I'm looking forward to buying it on PC and playing it again in the future. I'll probably leave it a little while.

Uncharted 3 (PS3)
I think it might be my favourite Uncharted but that's only because there's 3 games worth of wearing me down with the combat. I even started to like the shooting by the end.
I think this one got a bad rap for some reason. I would have preferred more of young Nate and less combat but I thought it was good.
Also I thought the bit when Nate get's shot with a dart was one of the better depictions of being drugged in games. Really unsettling and realistic

The Last Of Us (PS3)
I ended up loving it. There are plenty of flaws but they're mostly forgivable. I think they should have added some dialog options rather than only having Joel talk with his fists. There were so many times I would have preferred to see Joel open his mouth rather than jump straight to the neck stabbing
The Walking Dead 400 Days (PC)
I thought it was interesting and good value at £4. I would rather they charged 2 or 3 times that and I had a bit longer with each character. I hope they have multiple playable characters in season 2.
Did it's job in getting me excited for more Walking Dead.
Todinho

Post by Todinho »

No more Heroes:Heroes Paradise

Finnaly finished the rollercoster of madness that is No more heroes never in my life I felt so much that the game was playing me more than I was playing it,not even when I played MGS2 and more recently antichamber,I love it,if I had to judge it on gameplay alone it would probably mediocre but I think this mediocre gameplay does nothing but add to the overall experience,so dont play it if you are looking for good gameplay or good story but play it if you want something very diferent that constantly mocks you and itself.
Favorite bosses would have to be Harvey voloderski,Bad girl and Dark Star
Rich

Post by Rich »

Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS)
Played it a lot in the past but this is my first time finishing it. Wow. It really deserves all the praise it gets.

Blackwell Unbound (PC)
Really cool old style adventure game. It's short and sweet but it's part of a 4 part ongoing series so it can be forgiven.

The Cave (PC)
I really really enjoyed it. Really fresh feeling charming adventure game. I only played it through once (Time Traveller, Hillbilly and Adventurer) but I'll be playing it at least a couple more times to see all the content.
Kind of tempted to get the sweet figurines from Double Fine. http://shop.doublefine.com/collections/ ... -cave-toys

Darksiders II (PC)
Finally finished it. I liked it a lot but not as much as the first one which was near perfect if you ask me.
Such a shame about Vigil not really existing any more. I hope Crytek buys the IP and gets their new studio to make III and IV. Also I want to know what the hell Crawler is.

DmC (PC)
I was on board for whatever the next Ninja Theory game was going to be after playing Enslaved and DmC didn't disapoint. I didn't get very far in the original Devil May Cry but after playing this I want to go back and see why everyone was complaining about this great game.

Such a charming and beautiful game. It felt like a forgotten PS2 gem that got ignored by a lot of people for looking like it. I turned my XBox on for some reason today and this was in there and I thought I'd see where I was, two hours later I've finished it and I can't imagine why I everput it down. This one's a keeper.

999 (DS) All endings
Got it all done now. What a strange game. Not quite sure if I'd say I enjoyed it but it was satisfying. I'm going to roll straight into Virtues Last Reward now and I'm expecting it to be messed up.

The Walking Dead (PC)
Wow. I lost my save after episode 4 and decided I was going to play through 1-4 again but I couldn't wait so I played 5 kind of out of context.

Bit of a slog in the middle but ultimately satisfying. I personally put it up there with the best games in the genre but there is room for improvement for the sequel.

I started on hard then decided to move to easy to see all the levels. I think the way it tracks your progress doing easy first seemed to be the way to go.
What a cool game. I found the backgrounds a bit distracting sometimes and the control didn't seem as precise as Runner but it was pretty close to perfect.

Still some levels I can't play yet but I've seen the credits so I'm counting it. The NSMB games are hard to talk about. On one hand they are all kind of the same and could really do with some big changes on the other the play control in these games make them some of the best 2D platformers ever. Although I'm slightly tired of the formula I do look forward to getting a WiiU and trying out NSMB U.

Tomb Raider (2013) (PS3)
I was concerned at first. I think the 3 previous Crystal Dynamics Tomb Raider games are some of the best games ever and this looked like a linear cover based third person shooter.
It kind of is that but there's enough variety and the combat is interesting enough that I loved it anyway.
I did run into one game breaking bug but I found a guide to glitch past the obstacle so it was ok.
I could have done with a few more puzzles but everything else flowed so well I can't really fault it.

Demon's Souls (PS3)
I wanted to finish this off to let off some steam during my SL1 run of Dark Souls. I had never been able to kill the False King. I knew there were cheap methods but I wanted to avoid them. iwatttfodiwwfa recommended the poison cloud method so I used that to get him down to half health and finished him of with my bastard sword.
I'm so glad I've finally seen the end and I look forward to getting started on new game plus.

BioShock Infinite (PS3)
I can't remember having so many ups and downs with any other games. I hated it many times while I was playing it but in the end I think it was worth it.
Like most story focused games I really think they should have cut about 75% of the combat. It just ends up being an annoying distraction from the reason the play the game.
I'm looking forward to buying it on PC and playing it again in the future. I'll probably leave it a little while.

Uncharted 3 (PS3)
I think it might be my favourite Uncharted but that's only because there's 3 games worth of wearing me down with the combat. I even started to like the shooting by the end.
I think this one got a bad rap for some reason. I would have preferred more of young Nate and less combat but I thought it was good.
Also I thought the bit when Nate get's shot with a dart was one of the better depictions of being drugged in games. Really unsettling and realistic

The Last Of Us (PS3)
I ended up loving it. There are plenty of flaws but they're mostly forgivable. I think they should have added some dialog options rather than only having Joel talk with his fists. There were so many times I would have preferred to see Joel open his mouth rather than jump straight to the neck stabbing.

I thought it was interesting and good value at £4. I would rather they charged 2 or 3 times that and I had a bit longer with each character. I hope they have multiple playable characters in season 2.
Kingdom Rush (Android)
It's a pretty good tower defence game.
James

Post by James »

* denotes multiple playthroughs (NG+, alternative difficulties, alternative endings, co-op, etc.)
01/01 - Dishonored [sic] (PC)
02/01 - Frog Fractions (Browser)
02/01 - Grindstar (Browser)
02/01 - Hug Marine (Browser)
03/01 - Super Mario 3D Land (3DS)
03/01 - Thirty Flights Of Loving (PC)
03/01 - Gravity Bone (PC)
04/01 - Hundreds (iOS)
05/01 - 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors (DS)*
19/01 - Spec Ops: The Line (PC)
19/01 - The Binding Of Isaac (PC)
21/01 - 10000000 (iOS)
27/01 - DmC (PC)
27/01 - Life Of Pixel (PSM/Vita)
04/02 - Proteus (PC)
04/02 - McPixel (Android)
10/02 - Bientôt l’été (PC)
12/02 - Antichamber (PC)
22/02 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (PS3)
24/02 - BioShock (PC)
26/02 - BioShock 2 (PC)
27/02 - BioShock 2: Minerva's Den (PC)
04/03 - Demon's Souls (PS3)
09/04 - Dark Souls (PC)***
09/04 - Thomas Was Alone (PC)
16/04 - BioShock Infinite (PC)
20/04 - Guacamelee! (Vita)
27/04 - Super Mario Bros. (SNES)
27/04 - Street Fighter II (1-player mode) (SNES)
28/04 - Super Mario Land (3DS VC)
01/05 - Professor Layton And The Miracle Mask (3DS)
06/05 - Espgaluda II (Tateha) (Android)
07/05 - Espgaluda II (Ageha) (iOS)
09/05 - Sine Mora (Vita)
12/05 - Tomb Raider (2013) (PC)
12/05 - Mushihime-sama (iOS)
13/05 - The Room (Android)
17/05 - The Path (PC)
19/05 - Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (PC)
20/05 - Injustice: Gods Among Us (iOS)
30/05 - Candy Box (Browser)
07/06 - Rush Bros (PC)
19/06 - FEZ (PC)
24/06 - Aliens: Colonial Marines (PC)
13/07 - Dark Souls (PC)

Finished off the playthrough I used to co-op with Josh. That makes five completions in total, and though I've toyed with completing it on PS3 and 360 too, I think I'll leave it at that and get back to some other games.

That said, I collected a bunch of weapons and armour sets during that last playthrough for the purpose of creating a very specific montage video of sorts. So I'm not quite done yet!

Running total = 49
The running total includes additional and repeat playthroughs (NG+, alternative difficulties, alternative endings, co-op, etc.), but the list is spared them to keep it shorter.
dezm0nd

Post by dezm0nd »

You're no longer allowed to put dark souls on your list ;)
NokkonWud

Post by NokkonWud »

Finally got back to completing some games! Over 6 weeks in a huge gaming slump.
01.01 - Frog Fractions // Web Browser
02.01 - Grind Star // Web Browser
02.01 - Hug Marine // Web Browser
03.01 - Thirty Flights of Loving* // PC
03.01 - Gravity Bone // PC
04.01 - Passage // iOS
04.01 - Dead Space 2 // Xbox 360
05.01 - Dishonored // Xbox 360
05.01 - Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown // Playstation 3
15.01 - DmC: Devil May Cry (2013) // Xbox 360
19.01 - 10000000 // iOS
23.01 - Home // PC
25.01 - Groove Coaster Zero // iOS
27.01 - Sonic Jump // iOS
27.01 - Max Payne 3 // Xbox 360
27.01 - Enslaved: Odyssey to the West // Xbox 360
29.01 - Asura's Wrath // Playstation 3
03.02 - Crysis // Xbox 360
14.02 - Pixel People // iOS
16.02 - Crysis 2** // Xbox 360
24.02 - F-Zero // SNES
27.02 - Streets of Rage* // Xbox 360
01.03 - Streets of Rage 2* // Xbox 360
01.03 - Streets of Rage 3* // Xbox 360
03.03 - Gears of War 3: RAAM's Shadow // Xbox 360
06.03 - Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown // Xbox 360
12.03 - L.A. Noire // Xbox 360
13.03 - Street Fighter x Tekken // Xbox 360
18.03 - Dead Space 3**** // Xbox 360
30.03 - Halo 4 // Xbox 360
31.03 - Dead Space 3 - Awakened* // Xbox 360
03.04 - BioShock Infinite // Xbox 360
13.04 - Tomb Raider (2013) // Xbox 360
19.04 - Far Cry 3 // Xbox 360
21.04 - F1 2011 // Xbox 360
29.04 - Castlevania: Symphony of the Night* // Xbox 360
06.05 - The Unfinished Swan // Playstation 3
08.05 - Slenderman - Chapter 1: Alone // Android
10.05 - The Room // Android
13.05 - Parappa the Rapper // Playstation
14.05 - Way of the Dogg // Xbox 360
15.05 - Kirby's Epic Yarn // Wii
18.05 - Can Knockdown 3 // Android
22.05 - Uncharted 2: Among Thieves // Playstation 3
22.05 - Year Walk // iOS
04.07 - NCIS // Xbox 360
10.07 - Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier // Xbox 360
13.07 - Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction // Xbox 360
13.07 - El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron // Xbox 360

Total Games Completed: 48
Total Game Completions: 59

NCIS
Love the TV show, really enjoyed the first CSI game, but NCIS is a QTE game in the very worst possible way. Bottom rate production, shame, not like they couldn't have made a good game.

Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
Returned a full year after completing the entirety of the Multiplayer. Played through in co-op with my friend Paul (W1DGET) on Elite. He'd completed it in the past. I enjoyed some elements of it, but there are some real poor choices in the design of that game and the story is completely none-existent. You travel country to country for no apparent reason. The highlights of a nights play often came within discussions of just how bad a bit was. It's a shame, the environments are nicely designed, chunky and believable, but it's really a poor entry in the series following on from the two previous Advanced Warfighter games. As Paul best described the game multiple times, "pointless."

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction
Three years after buying it I decided to restart it and finish it. I liked what they tried, but it came off a little unpolished. There's little doubt the influence many elements of the design have had on the upcoming Watch_Dogs though. First half of the game much better than the second half where it decided stealth was no longer a priority (or necessary.) Still, not a bad game.

El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron
Played through for the podcast.
Bakers_12

Post by Bakers_12 »

10/1 Lego: Lord of the Rings
15/1 Kid Icarus : Uprising
15/2 Halo 4 : Heroic
7/3 Dishonored : normal
12/3 Mass Effect 3 : citadel DLC
19/3 Batman Arkham City NG+
2/4 Dead Space 2
11/4 Bioshock infante :normal
4/5 Dishonored: knife of dunwell DLC
14/5 Dead Space : second play through
22/5 Deus Ex HR : The Missing Link , Factory zero (no guns, items or upgrades used )play through
4/6 Sleeping Dogs
9/7 The walking Dead 400 Days
13/7 Bastion NG+
robschach

Post by robschach »

Jan - (PS3) X-Men Destiny [Platinum]
Jan - (PS3) Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands [Platinum]
Jan - (PS3) Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
Jan - (PS3) Starhawk
Jan - (Vita) Tales From Space: Mutant Blobs Attack
Feb - (PS3) The Amazing Spider-Man
Feb - (PS3) Hitman Absolution
Feb - (PS3) God of War
Mar - (Vita) Lumines
Mar - (PS3) Far Cry 3 [Platinum]
Mar - (360) Lego The Lord Of The Rings
Apr - (Vita) Virtue's Last Reward [Platinum]
Apr - (Vita) Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater
Apr - (Vita) Thomas Was Alone
May - (PS3) Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light
June - (360) Tomb Raider
July - (Vita) Hotline Miami
July - (PS3) Bioshock Infinite
July - (PS3) The Walking Dead: 400 Days
Rich

Post by Rich »

Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS)

Blackwell Unbound (PC)

The Cave (PC)

Darksiders II (PC)

DmC (PC)

999 (DS) All endings

The Walking Dead (PC)

Tomb Raider (2013) (PS3)

Demon's Souls (PS3)

BioShock Infinite (PS3)

Uncharted 3 (PS3)

The Last Of Us (PS3)
I ended up loving it. There are plenty of flaws but they're mostly forgivable. I think they should have added some dialog options rather than only having Joel talk with his fists. There were so many times I would have preferred to see Joel open his mouth rather than jump straight to the neck stabbing.

Kingdom Rush (Android)
It's a pretty good tower defence game.
Renegade Ops (PC)
Grabbed this for a few quid recently after playing and enjoying it on 360 or PS3 when it came out.
What a game! It's what I imagined a perfect game as when my favourite game was Desert Strike on the Game Boy.
Outside of one or two place when my vehicle got physics'd in the environment so I couldn't avoid shots I can't really fault it.
-Renegade Ops Coldstrike DLC
It was pretty good. I played the whole game with one of the new characters and that was fun and some parts of the new levels were good but there were too many places when trying to do a sweet jump would put you out of bounds.
The Sonic Mole

Post by The Sonic Mole »

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (PS3)
Valkyria Chronicles (PS3)
Grandia (PSN)
Yakuza (PS2)
The Room (iOS)
Ni no Kuni (PS3)
Bioshock Infinite (360)
Dark Souls (360)
Starfox 64 3D

Great tarted-up nostalgia trip.

Ōkami HD (PSN)

Charming and gorgeous game that starts very slowly but builds into something quite special.
Combine Hunter

Post by Combine Hunter »

16 Jul: Tales of Space: Mutant Blobs Attack (PC)

It's good. Nothing special though.
Combine Hunter

Post by Combine Hunter »

16 Jul: Tales of Space: Mutant Blobs Attack (PC)
17 Jul: Far Cry 3 (PC)

It's alright.
mikeleddy83

Post by mikeleddy83 »

Jan - 999: Nine Hours, Nine Persons, Nine Doors (DS)
Jan - Frog Fractions (PC)
Jan - Okami HD (PS3)
Jan - Fez (360)
Jan - Sleeping Dogs (360)
Jan - Spec Ops: The Line (PS3)
Jan - Shenmue 2 (360 bc)
Jan - Enslaved: Odyssey to the West (PS3)
Jan - DmC: Devil May Cry (360)
Jan - Sine Mora (PS3)
Jan - Zone of the Enders HD (PS3)
Jan - Streets of Rage 2 (PS3)*
Jan - Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (PS3)
Feb - Aliens: Colonial Marines (PS3)
Feb - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (PS3)
Mar - Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (PS3)
Mar - Starhawk (PS3)
Mar - Hell Yeah!: Wrath of the Dead Rabbit (PS3)
Mar - Limbo (PS3)*
Mar - Quantum Conundrum (PS3)
Mar - Mortal Kombat (PS3)
Mar - Joe Danger (PS3)
Mar - Bioshock Infinite (PS3)
Mar - Dead or Alive 5 (PS3)
Mar - Tomb Raider (360)
Mar - Super Mario Bros. (3DS bc)*
Apr - Hitman: Absolution (360)
Apr - Asura's Wrath (360)* (w/ DLC)
Apr - Dishonored (360)
Apr - Dead Space 3 (360) (w/ DLC)
Apr - Guardian Heroes (360)*
Apr - Virtue's Last Reward (3DS)* all endings
May - Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (PS3)*
May - Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (360)*
May - Luigi's Mansion (Wii bc)
June - Donkey Kong Country Returns 3d (3DS)
June - Thomas Was Alone (PS3)
June - Batman: Arkham City (PS3)
June - Ico HD (PS3)
*replayed (including remakes of originals I've completed)
July - Saints Row: The Third (PS3)

You know what? the vendetta is over, I actually enjoyed a fair amount of this game. For the long and varied list of issues I have with almost every aspect of it, there is undeniably a good game lurking below the surface.
Indiana747

Post by Indiana747 »

(Jan) Resident Evil 6 - PS3
(Jan) Darksiders. - PS3
(Jan) Battlefield Bad Company(hardcore). - PS3
(Feb) Mirrors Edge. - PS3
(Feb) God of War 2. - PS3
(Feb) Wolfenstein. - 360
(Mar) House of the Dead 4. - PSN
(Mar) Rage + Scorcher DLC. - PS3
(Mar) God of War:Ghost of Sparta. - PSN