Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Thread

Here's where you can arrange game nights and meetups on the platforms of your choice
Cass

Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Thread

Post by Cass »

Hi guys,

Thought I'd drop this here so that people with Pokemon X and Y can put their Friend Codes here and add people specifically for Pokemon - battles, trades, the Friend Safari, whatever. Feel free to organise that through here too!

If you post your code here I'll update this post with all the codes accumulated so far for easy access. Add away!

Cass: 3454-1186-7754
Beck

Re: Pokemon X/Y Friend Code Thread

Post by Beck »

0490-5347-5758
Ste

Post by Ste »

Hi, my code is 0061-1258-1349

Will add all the above later today.
arry_g

Post by arry_g »

First question: who is planning on getting Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire?
Second question: does anyone still have their copy of X/Y? I'm thinking of starting over from scratch on Y soon and when I get a Haunter and an Kadabra would like them to evolve but keep my originals. Would anyone be willing to arrange a trade where I trade them over to cause the evolution and then they trade them back to me?
ratsoalbion
Admin

Post by ratsoalbion »

I still haven't started my copy of X!
:(
arry_g

Post by arry_g »

ratsoalbion wrote:I still haven't started my copy of X!
:(
Lol! I didn't even know you had an interest in the series. It's a good game, though I imagine with the show, work, backlog and everything that RPG's aren't always at the top of your list. Especially ones which aren't genre defining.

The reason I'm diving back in is my son. He is only two years old at the moment so he's years from being able to play but he loves watching - so I get the enjoyment of playing that I have always had, he gets the fun of watching and I can build up a collection of Pokémon ready for four of five years time when he inevitably picks up his first Pokémon game and kicks my arse!
ratsoalbion
Admin

Post by ratsoalbion »

I've started one of almost every generation of Pokémon since the GBA, but I've yet to complete a single one!