Sound of Play: 94

JaySevenZero
Admin

Sound of Play: 94

Post by JaySevenZero »

Welcome to our weekly podcast dedicated to videogame music – Sound of Play

This show’s presenters were Leon Cox and Jay Taylor, along with community contributions from @lirthel, CODEMONKEY, Sean S Thomas and Nickturner13

Track listing for this show is as follows:

1: Aloy’s Theme by Joris de Man featuring Julie Elven - Horizon Zero Dawn, 2017
2: I kiss your hand, Highness (Mika Phase 4) by Yasuhisa Watanabe - Senko no Ronde: Dis-United Order, 2009
3: Silver and Dust by Karnaca Street Performers (Daniel Licht) - Dishonored 2, 2016
4: Music 1 by Tim Follin - Puzznic, 1990
5: Searching For Cecilia Bellant by Marcin Przybylowicz - The Witcher III: Blood and Wine, 2016
6: Groose's Theme by Hajime Wakai/Shiho Fujii/Mahito Yokota/Takeshi Hama - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword, 2011
7: Your Hand Of Sun And Jewels (Carja Traditional) by The Flight - Horizon Zero Dawn, 2017
8: PC Speaker Theme by Matthew Alan Kane - Zak McKracken and the Alien Mindbenders, 1988
9: Ghost in the Shell by Takkyu Ishino - Ghost in the Shell: Megatech Body, 1997

Sound of Play: 94 was edited by Jay Taylor

Remember, it’s not just about what we like, so venture over to the thread at the top of this forum and put forward your own suggestions so that we might include them in future shows.

You can subscribe using iTUNES or you can just simply DOWNLOAD IT HERE instead.
CODEMONKEY

Re: Sound of Play: 94

Post by CODEMONKEY »

Great show guys, loved it keep up the good work. Almost forgot that PC speaker music was a thing back then. I remember playing monkey island 2 with pc speaker on the odd occasion when I could not get the sound blaster to work.

I've noticed that the Atari ST has not had any love on the show, any chance of an Atari ST track in future "hint" "hint".
ratsoalbion
Admin

Post by ratsoalbion »

Thanks CM.

If you guys request some specific ST tunes then no doubt we'll play them!
:)
CODEMONKEY

Post by CODEMONKEY »

ratsoalbion wrote: May 18th, 2017, 5:44 pm Thanks CM.

If you guys request some specific ST tunes then no doubt we'll play them!
:)
Challenge accepted starting with my post for Vroom on the ST.