Cane and Rinse Patreon supporters to get each issue of Volume 7 one week early!

Here's where you can leave us any comments, questions and feedback for our exclusive Patreon feed podcasts
ratsoalbion
Admin

Cane and Rinse Patreon supporters to get each issue of Volume 7 one week early!

Post by ratsoalbion »

That's right, as of issue 301 - Resident Evil (the 1996 original), everyone who donates even the minimum of $1 (currently around 75p) per month, will get every show one week before non-subscribers.
For that paltry amount, not only will you get the warm glow of satisfaction from knowing that you're helping Cane and Rinse to keep on going (while maintaining its high standards), you'll also earn our gratitude *and* get a download link for each new Cane and Rinse podcast a full seven days before everyone else.

Now is the time to pony up that buckaroo if you haven't already.

Thank you!

https://www.patreon.com/caneandrinse
Alex79

Re: Cane and Rinse Patreon supporters to get each issue of Volume 7 one week early!

Post by Alex79 »

That's a nice little bonus, thank you :)

Where would we download it from, the Patreon page?
JaySevenZero
Admin

Re: Cane and Rinse Patreon supporters to get each issue of Volume 7 one week early!

Post by JaySevenZero »

Alex79uk wrote: January 11th, 2018, 8:15 am That's a nice little bonus, thank you :)

Where would we download it from, the Patreon page?
Affirmative, we'll put out a tweet to remind folks when it's up
DomsBeard

Post by DomsBeard »

Is it possible to know either patreon or not the rough recording dates?. Volume 7 seems to have a lot of games I can have input on and do not want to miss out popping my thoughts in the forum.
JaySevenZero
Admin

Post by JaySevenZero »

DomsBeard wrote: February 2nd, 2018, 1:28 pm Is it possible to know either patreon or not the rough recording dates?. Volume 7 seems to have a lot of games I can have input on and do not want to miss out popping my thoughts in the forum.
Then the best advice is to keep an eye on the podcast game discussion thread, the latest recording is always pinned at the top of the page roughly a week before the recording. All the shows have a thread so you can write your thoughts at any time, you don't have to wait for the show to get close to its recording date to have your say.
DomsBeard

Post by DomsBeard »

JaySevenZero wrote: February 8th, 2018, 10:28 am
DomsBeard wrote: February 2nd, 2018, 1:28 pm Is it possible to know either patreon or not the rough recording dates?. Volume 7 seems to have a lot of games I can have input on and do not want to miss out popping my thoughts in the forum.
Then the best advice is to keep an eye on the podcast game discussion thread, the latest recording is always pinned at the top of the page roughly a week before the recording. All the shows have a thread so you can write your thoughts at any time, you don't have to wait for the show to get close to its recording date to have your say.
Thanks Jay
Suits

Post by Suits »

I'd just like to say that I'm finding it brilliant getting the podcast a week early, It's a really nice touch, that's well worth it.
ratsoalbion
Admin

Post by ratsoalbion »

Suits wrote: February 27th, 2018, 12:34 pm I'd just like to say that I'm finding it brilliant getting the podcast a week early, It's a really nice touch, that's well worth it.
Glad to hear it!
Each week we're getting a few new subscribers so that's all good for us.
Banfish

Post by Banfish »

Can I request that the "extra" podcasts be added to the Patreon feed? I'm using an app to download the pods as they come up but I didn't realise I'd missed the David L Craddock interview until I saw it on twitter (I've ordered the hardback!)
I did have both feeds downloading for a while but it got too confusing to have 2 copies of each podcast :)
ratsoalbion
Admin

Post by ratsoalbion »

Shouldn't be a problem. I will speak to Jay about it.