Stardew Valley

This is where you can deliberate anything relating to videogames - past, present and future
Alex79

Re: Stardew Valley

Post by Alex79 »

I'm so happy about this!

http://www.appy-gamer.com/Web/ArticleWe ... urce=drive

Finally coming to Vita! I know this won't interest Switch owners, but as someone who's been hoping it would come to the still incredible Sony handheld I'm over the moon! Cross buy too, so any PS4 owners will automatically have a copy in their library when it's released. Fingers crossed it's cross save, too.
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

So the Vita port was finally released last week. Anyone playing it? It's an absolute mess. I'm so disappointed with it :(

I'm not bothered it won't be getting multiplayer, this is a game I just love playing in bed before going to sleep, just a couple of in game days a night and it really helps me wind down.

However, I'm just getting so frustrated with all the crashes. Total crashes as in it shuts the game down, and on two occasions froze my Vita and I had to do a hard reset. Most often happens when I'm fishing. Just wondered if anyone else has been playing and how they're getting on with it?
Beck

Post by Beck »

Damm, that's a real shame, hopefully they patch the Vita version soon. I have been playing the switch version and very much enjoying it. I'm considering restarting now that I've done a couple seasons as I now know better ways to work.
Simonsloth

Post by Simonsloth »

I’ve had no issues with the vita version so far. I’ve never played the game before so I have nothing to compare it to.
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

Glad it's working OK for you. I've narrowed it down to the fact it is actually crashing shortly after my Vita has been woken from sleep mode. Unless I actually exit the game and reload it when I turn my Vita back on it'll crash. Not ideal but something to work with I guess...
kintaris

Post by kintaris »

I'm annoyed with myself for buying this on Xbox One. It's such an obvious handheld game. I've barely touched it since I bought it but I think if I had it on Switch I would have found more time for it.

Trying to stop double-dipping these days though.