The Happy New Year Thread

This is the place where you can conflab about all the other stuff besides videogames
ratsoalbion
Admin

The Happy New Year Thread

Post by ratsoalbion »

Thanks to everybody on here for your support throughout 2012 and here's to plenty more Caning & Rinsing in 2013!
:D
Roy42

Re: The Happy New Year Thread

Post by Roy42 »

I've come from the far-flung future of 2013! Don't do it! It's all a devious trick! The future isn't all it's cracked up to be! You have to save yourselves now!
Indiana747

Post by Indiana747 »

Happy New Year to everyone who follows Cane and Rinse. Would love to travel to meet up 2013.
SERIOUSLY, get a meet up organized for this year. I want to have a laugh will my BF3 buddies and everyone else in person.
TomFum

Post by TomFum »

Happy New Year one and all, i hope your 2013 is a productive and fortune filled year for you and yours. :)
DomsBeard

Post by DomsBeard »

Happy New Year all, I'm currently wowing people with DJ Hero 1&2 it's great for parties.
Combine Hunter

Post by Combine Hunter »

A lot of friends have experienced positive life changing events this year, and I wish them luck going into 2013.

For me 2012 has been a year of personal growth. I'm still making sense of being an "adult". Not sure I'm there yet, but I'm getting there. ;)

I hope 2013 will be a fruitful and positive year for us all. Happy new year everyone! :)
countstex

Post by countstex »

Happy new year all. This is the year I catch up on my C&R podcasts! lol But seriously, all the best to everyone here.

Oh and Josh, at the tail end of my thirties and I'm still wrangling that one! ;)
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

Happy new year.

I've been sick.
AndyKurosaki

Post by AndyKurosaki »

Happy New Year to you guys! Im without net acses in my new flat til Jan the 17th. look forward to hitting this place more often then.
Baron Phil

Post by Baron Phil »

Happy New Year everybody.
Toffer

Post by Toffer »

Happy New Year ya'll. I originally wrote Happy Birthday and then wondered what the fuck would happen if I didn't pay attention more!

I came to this place for the forum and have done little else since. I'm going to try and listen to at least 2 podcasts a week, to catch up with the older ones, starting at the beginning, although I've listened to a couple already.