More free games from Sony PlayStation Mobile (PSM)

This is the place where you can conflab about all the other stuff besides videogames
countstex

More free games from Sony PlayStation Mobile (PSM)

Post by countstex »

Anyone with access to Playstation Mobile (So I think that means Vita, and a select group of Android based phones. I have a HTC One X myself) can start picking up free games. This week is Samurai Beatdown, and there will be more in the coming weeks. I assume it will be like PS+ and only free for for a limited time so grab it now if you are interested.

Official Blog Post: Here
Alex79

Re: More free games from Sony PlayStation Mobile (PSM)

Post by Alex79 »

Slightly still on topic, but does anyone have one of those actual Playstation phones? Was it the Xperia? I can't remember now. I remember a lot of hype about it. I am due an upgrade in April, and wondered what they're like as actual phones? I'm most likely going to stick with iPhone, but open to new ideas.
countstex

Post by countstex »

The Xperias were, in general, a little behind the times when they released. However i think there is a new one due out soon maybe? Not seen the specs on it though. Personally I've always favoured HTC for Android phones, not much bloat and they support them well.
magicjoef

Post by magicjoef »

Nice tip off, I'll collect some to play on my Vita.

I tried Samurai Beatdown, though it doesn't seem to relate to the beat of the music much to me?
furyac3

Post by furyac3 »

Cool heads up been meaning to sign up to the Playstation Mobile stuff and now i have !

Games a bit so so but i also got Lemmings for free so win win

(the Xperia Play was the Playstation fone)

(i would say its the fone i have and that but i dont want to be slagged off of it and that because i really like it so ye)