Gears 5

Here's where you can arrange game nights and meetups on the platforms of your choice
DomsBeard

Gears 5

Post by DomsBeard »

Hello

Anyone fancy giving Escape or Horde a bash?. I will be on every night this week from 8pm if anyone is keen
ReprobateGamer

Re: Gears 5

Post by ReprobateGamer »

I could be available for that - gamertag is reprobategamer and I'm around most evenings (though i tend to be later in the evening if that's an issue)
DomsBeard

Post by DomsBeard »

Cool have just added you now, don't ask about my gamertag!! :P
DomsBeard

Post by DomsBeard »

Also out of interest

*Only read this if you have finished the Campaign*
Spoiler: show
Who did you save and why?. I saved Del as it seemed like the right thing to do for Kait. I guess the game was testing you on your loyalty to Marcus?. Much as I love the man Del seemed the right choice for me. Was bloody gutted telling him though
FemalePheromones

Post by FemalePheromones »

I saved Del too. He was with you throughout everything and even though JD did end up helping out he was a bit of a dick. It does create some pointless continuity error going into the inevitable Gears 6 though. At the moment I'm thinking as Del surviving being the canonical ending.
ReprobateGamer

Post by ReprobateGamer »

Another Del saver here!
Really quite torn in making that decision - not because I preferred JD to Del (far from it) but it finally looked like JD and Marcus were reconciling and that was a little hard to deliberate ruin. But to me Kat would save Del over JD at that point. Didn't help though that a random Twitter pic utterly spoilt that it happened - I think it would have had much more important if I'd gone in not knowing that happened!
FemalePheromones

Post by FemalePheromones »

ReprobateGamer wrote: September 24th, 2019, 5:04 pm
Another Del saver here!
Really quite torn in making that decision - not because I preferred JD to Del (far from it) but it finally looked like JD and Marcus were reconciling and that was a little hard to deliberate ruin. But to me Kat would save Del over JD at that point. Didn't help though that a random Twitter pic utterly spoilt that it happened - I think it would have had much more important if I'd gone in not knowing that happened!
I bad no idea at all and even when making my choice I didn't expect the other one to actually die. I love a good surprise.