Videogame Deals

This is where you can deliberate anything relating to videogames - past, present and future
Alex79

Re: Videogame Deals

Post by Alex79 »

THREE FREE GAMES on Switch being given away:

https://www.nakana.io/offer

The catch? You need to own one of their other games. Which you should, because these developers are always giving stuff away dependent on owning one of their other games, and they're often dirt cheap. Both Mana Spark and Blazing Beaks are excellent and cost me one and two pounds a piece, respectively.

The free games being given away look quite interesting, so it's worth looking in to.
stvnorman

Post by stvnorman »

Mana Spark was given away free at Christmas so hopefully a lot of people can get these too!
FaceIKnow

Post by FaceIKnow »

‘Days Gone’ is currently £14 in Argos and some Sainsburys stores, also £16 in Smyths Toys.

The podcast sold me on it.
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

FaceIKnow wrote: May 29th, 2020, 7:12 pm ‘Days Gone’ is currently £14 in Argos and some Sainsburys stores, also £16 in Smyths Toys.

The podcast sold me on it.
Wow, awesome! Thanks for the heads up, been wanting this for ages! Just ordered it for collection today :)
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

Vasara Collection currently £1.79 on EU eShop. Just grabbed it and had a quick go. Seems nice, hard though!
Angry_Kurt

Post by Angry_Kurt »

Anyone know of good places to buy PS Vita games? Other than eBay
Sinclair Gregstrum

Post by Sinclair Gregstrum »

Angry_Kurt wrote: June 3rd, 2020, 9:24 am Anyone know of good places to buy PS Vita games? Other than eBay
CEX's online store has a lot of second hand Vita games in stock - https://uk.webuy.com/search?categoryIds=988
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

PSN store? Or are you just looking for physical? Have you got any interest in hacking the thing? I mainly use mine for emulation these days, but if you're looking to stay legit there's still a fantastic library. I'd say try CEX online or Amazon, not sure where else I'd look to honest. GAME?

Have you had PS+ over the last few years? If so you should have a good collection if you've been adding them (which you probably haven't since you've not had a Vita, but I remember adding them every month anyway even before I had a Vita so that when I eventually got one I had a big library waiting ready to go).
Flabyo

Post by Flabyo »

Game doesn’t really stock the vita anymore, CEX is probably your best bet in the uk if you don’t mind the slightly higher prices than eBay.
Angry_Kurt

Post by Angry_Kurt »

Alex79uk wrote: June 3rd, 2020, 10:32 am PSN store? Or are you just looking for physical? Have you got any interest in hacking the thing? I mainly use mine for emulation these days, but if you're looking to stay legit there's still a fantastic library. I'd say try CEX online or Amazon, not sure where else I'd look to honest. GAME?

Have you had PS+ over the last few years? If so you should have a good collection if you've been adding them (which you probably haven't since you've not had a Vita, but I remember adding them every month anyway even before I had a Vita so that when I eventually got one I had a big library waiting ready to go).
I had a Vita. but it got stolen last year and ever since I have been pining to play it again. I have played almost all the games classed as essential but I'd like to revisit some games and play some of the lesser known titles. I'll try CEX and amazon. I was looking at physical as I suspect some of the games might be cheaper than digitally as the Vita Store doesn't get updated with discounts anymore as far as I know.
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

Huge sale on the eShop at the moment, probably half my wishlist is discounted. Its making me wish I hadn't spaffed most of my credit in the last few weeks on so many games, as I feel a little guilty about buying anything else new given I've got more games installed that I've not even opened once than ones I've actually played.

Still... It's a great sale... Arrrgh....!
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

Dunno if anyone is still using their 3DS, but the sequel to Bravely Deafult is currently a fiver at Argos:

https://www.argos.co.uk/product/4540748 ... ault:4:4:1

(Looks like the deluxe edition too, which is currently going for £60+ on eBay!?!)
Suits

Post by Suits »

Alex79uk wrote: June 10th, 2020, 2:41 pm Dunno if anyone is still using their 3DS, but the sequel to Bravely Deafult is currently a fiver at Argos:

(Looks like the deluxe edition too, which is currently going for £60+ on eBay!?!)
Dude, nice one, grabbed one (I only grabbed one).

Not available until the 22nd June, but I got one anyway.

Very much obliged.
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

Suits wrote: June 10th, 2020, 2:50 pm
Alex79uk wrote: June 10th, 2020, 2:41 pm Dunno if anyone is still using their 3DS, but the sequel to Bravely Deafult is currently a fiver at Argos:

Dude, nice one, grabbed one (I only grabbed one).

Not available until the 22nd June, but I got one anyway.

Very much obliged.
Nice one, hope they fulfil the order. It's £70 on the official Nintendo site and over £140 on GAME! I get the feeling Argos might not have realised what they were selling, there!
Suits

Post by Suits »

Alex79uk wrote: June 10th, 2020, 5:23 pm Nice one, hope they fulfil the order. It's £70 on the official Nintendo site and over £140 on GAME! I get the feeling Argos might not have realised what they were selling, there!
Yeah, I hope they do because this isn't the first time that Argos have cleared the decks with their £5 3DS game deals.

However, this is the first time that have offered such an expensive game like this.

We'll see as I've actually reserved three, as friends that wanted it also found that it wasn't available in their stores.

I've paid and I've got my collection details for Monday - but yes, we'll see :lol: .

It's actually quite exciting !!
DomsBeard

Post by DomsBeard »

I've reserved 2 and will put them towards my PS5 fund.
Angry_Kurt

Post by Angry_Kurt »

That's incredible, no stock in any stores near me and they don't deliver to my postcode :(
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

Bloody hell, it's £3.99 now as if a fiver wasn't cheap enough!

They've got Wario Ware Gold for £3.99 too if anyone is interested.
Suits

Post by Suits »

Alex79uk wrote: June 11th, 2020, 11:47 am Bloody hell, it's £3.99 now as if a fiver wasn't cheap enough!

They've got Wario Ware Gold for £3.99 too if anyone is interested.
Man, I feel ripped off now :lol: .

Wario Gold is a wonderful break from the norm - highly recommend here, £3.99 all day.
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

I know man, I wish I had a 3DS haha.