Sound of Play 282

JaySevenZero
Admin

Sound of Play 282

Post by JaySevenZero »

As we come to the end of 2020, it’s time to reflect upon the games that have released in this year. This week, we feature a medley of music from 157 games from the year 2020.

Every Wednesday in Sound of Play, we bring you some of our, and your, favourite pieces from the many videogame soundtracks we’ve enjoyed over the decades.

Sound of Play 282 was edited by Ryan Hamann.

You can keep up with the History of Videogame Music project and download high-quality versions of the mixes (as well as bonus mixes and alternative artwork) at https://playwritecast.com/the-history-o ... game-music.

You can watch the video version of this mix (until it is inevitably pulled for copyright reasons) at https://youtu.be/rVfeu26neHY

You can subscribe using Apple Podcasts or you can just simply download from here instead.
Flabyo

Re: Sound of Play 282

Post by Flabyo »

Fantastic work from Ryan as always.
InsrtCoins

Post by InsrtCoins »

Thanks! Hope everyone found their favorites in there.
iamcarlgregory

Post by iamcarlgregory »

Long-time listener, first-time forumer, yadyadyada...

Just wanted to chime in here, and say that I'm a huge 'Sound of Play' fan, and echo what Flabyo said about this ep - it's clear that a huge amount of work goes into these, and I really appreciate it! This wonderful ep was the background music for some Bloodborne vial-farming for me, so thanks for the good tunes.
ratsoalbion
Admin

Post by ratsoalbion »

Thanks!