Board/Card Games - The obligatory "analogue" gaming thread

This is the place where you can conflab about all the other stuff besides videogames
Seph

Re: Board/Card Games - The obligatory "analogue" gaming thread

Post by Seph »

Cornelius_Smiff wrote: January 9th, 2022, 12:04 am My cat decided to get me this as a Christmas present (she is so thoughtful). I had this as a kid and stupidly got rid. When they announced the remake, I knew I had to have it.

Arriving next week.... I cannot wait!
I bought this for £2 from a car boot sale when I was 7, having no idea what it was. I think I played it four times and then either threw it away or gave it to my cousin. Makes me sick seeing how much the original version is worth now, especially as the one I had was in pretty good shape.
Cornelius_Smiff

Re: Board/Card Games - The obligatory "analogue" gaming thread

Post by Cornelius_Smiff »

Seph wrote: February 16th, 2022, 6:30 pm
I bought this for £2 from a car boot sale when I was 7, having no idea what it was. I think I played it four times and then either threw it away or gave it to my cousin. Makes me sick seeing how much the original version is worth now, especially as the one I had was in pretty good shape.
It's best not to think about it. The number of board games, Warhammer and Amiga stuff I threw out as if it was nothing is baffling. Although I did make a cool 2k last January selling a few Pokemon cards.

Hindsight is 20/20 though... Still kicking myself for getting rid of all those boxed Amiga games though.