Elden Ring

This is where you can deliberate anything relating to videogames - past, present and future
Cornelius_Smiff

Re: Elden Ring

Post by Cornelius_Smiff »

Alex79 wrote: May 22nd, 2022, 5:12 pm Ah that's great thanks :) Hmm, I actually think I do have both halves of the lift medallion then as I've been to both those places! I'm going to head back down to the lake of rot and find that secret place. Thanks!
Sounds like you may have missed them in the relevant chests. :P
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

Turns out I did have both halves, I'd just not explored along the highway enough to find the actual lift! Thought I'd cleared the entire area, but no! So I took the lift up and ended up at the Volcano Manor, but then I activated that site of grace and warped back to the ruin strewn precipice to finish that climb too. Ended up fighting and beating a Magma Wyrm boss or something, and eventually got to the top of the mountain to the plateau. I also went to find that hidden boss from the stone coffin in the lake of rot, but she kicked my ass, so I turned it off for the night.
Cornelius_Smiff

Post by Cornelius_Smiff »

Yeah, she's a bitch of a boss alright.

Legend type boss with a remembrance attaches, so yeah good luck :twisted:
markfm007

Post by markfm007 »

Had one of those 'can't believe I missed that' moments today. I've been trying to use magic and not having much luck with it all game. Getting towards the endgame areas now and I'd given up and have just been using magic scaling swords. I was watching a youtube video and noticed they had upgraded their staff... somehow I never thought of that :roll:

I upgraded mine and now all my spells are actually useful. Feel a bit stupid but also nice to have a mystery solved. I just figured I hadn't found a good enough staff or something. Made for a fun play session trying out different spells, plus I'm enjoying the late game areas.