The Last Of Us

Here's where you can arrange game nights and meetups on the platforms of your choice
Electric Crocosaurus

Re: The Last Of Us multiplayer

Post by Electric Crocosaurus »

I didn't realise we'd been on as long as we had until I logged off, so I think that's a sign of a good evening! I'll mention this in the GTA thread, but a 360 multiplayer evening on GTAV would be good!
arry_g

Re: The Last Of Us

Post by arry_g »

Is anyone getting TLoU Remastered? If so, anyone planning on playing online?
Bakers_12

Post by Bakers_12 »

As I'm new to having a playstation I was well up for getting my hands on one of the biggest games on the PS3. Only for it to come out when we have family staying and then Destiny is out when they go. I'm sure it will price drop quite quickly as lots of people already has the game, fingers crossed
Indiana747

Post by Indiana747 »

Sold my PS3 copy a couple of months back so im only gonna be out 15 euro on the PS4 remastered version(which incedentally is roughy the same price as the DLC alone on the PS3 version), so im happily not losing out at all finacially by upgrading. Its just a total love for the single player story though im afraid,
Spoiler: show
as a grown man who has suffered loss too, i was in tears after the first ten minutes
hardly touched what by all accounts was a decent multiplayer experience on PS3, so will not be bothering much with it on PS4.
ratsoalbion
Admin

Post by ratsoalbion »

I also loved the single player original and have sold my PS3 copy with a view to getting the enhanced version on Friday.

I had one or two cracking plays of the multiplayer but my time gets divided between so many multiplayer games that I don't tend to commit to any one of them. I'll definitely dabble with it some more on PS4 though.
arry_g

Post by arry_g »

I'll admit the SP is my primary concern and I can't wait to experience that story and that world again (I'll no doubt be on tonight after the wife and I get home from the cinema) but I ignored the MP for the PS3 copy and have heard good things from it.