Grand Theft Auto / GTA Online

This is where you can deliberate anything relating to videogames - past, present and future
JaySevenZero
Admin

Re: Grand Theft Auto / GTA Online

Post by JaySevenZero »

If there's anyone who may be wondering what the new Biker dlc brought to the table, this fan made video does a pretty decent job of showing off all the new diversions that are now available in Los Santos!

Jusifer

Post by Jusifer »

anyone still playing gta online? I just started on the xbox one and even though I have quite fast internet connection (50megs) it seems so slow to load up after each mission. anyone else have the same problem?
JaySevenZero
Admin

Post by JaySevenZero »

There a small contingent of us on almost every night, unfortunately we're on the PS4
hazeredmist

Post by hazeredmist »

I'll be back by the way Jay, combination of work and next week's holiday are keeping me away for now!
Jusifer

Post by Jusifer »

that's cool, too bad it's on ps4. don't know how much I'll be putting time in to it though if the load up times don't get any better. even Heroes of the storm match search doesn't take that long and mobas tend to have some long waiting times :D
JaySevenZero
Admin

Post by JaySevenZero »

hazeredmist wrote:I'll be back by the way Jay, combination of work and next week's holiday are keeping me away for now!
Glad to hear it, the weed farm is up and running nicely and soon to be joined by a Meth Lab!