Leave us feedback and offer us your own submissions.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2019
- Joined: August 27th, 2012, 2:28 pm
- Location: Liverpool, Europe, Earth
Joining host Leon Cox for this week’s Sound of Play is the film and game composer, recording artist and performer, Jeff Rona
What we aim to bring you with Sound of Play is a diverse sample of some of our favourite pieces from the many air-punching, spine-tingling, tear-jerking and grin-inducing videogame soundtracks we’ve heard over the years.
Music used in this podcast:
1. Sabal by Jeff Rona – Far Cry 4, 2014
2. Anthem of the Dead by Jeff Rona – God of War III, 2010
3. Leaving Earth by Clint Mansell – Mass Effect 3, 2012
4. Ajay Ghale by Jeff Rona – Far Cry 4, 2014
5. Combat (unreleased) by Jeff Rona – God of War III, 2010
6. The Last of Us (Main Theme) by Gustavo Santaolalla – The Last of Us, 2013
7. Stampton Bridge by Amon Tobin – inFAMOUS, 2009
8. Crimson Cloud (V Battle Theme) by Jeff Rona – Devil May Cry V, 2019
Sound of Play 193 was edited by Jay Taylor
You can subscribe using Apple Podcasts or you can just simply download from here instead.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests