Leave us feedback and offer us your own submissions.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2063
- Joined: August 27th, 2012, 2:28 pm
- Location: Liverpool, Europe, Earth
Joining host Ryan Hamann in this podcast is Jon Richter with community contributions from community members Gingertastic01, blueallday, and Mr Ixolite.
What we aim to bring you with Sound of Play is a diverse sample of some of our favourite pieces from the many air-punching, spine-tingling, tear-jerking and grin-inducing videogame soundtracks we’ve heard over the years.
Music used in this podcast:
1. Stage 7 by Masanori Oouchi, Aki Hata, Michiru Yamane, Masanori Adachi, Hiroshi Kobayashi, & Akira Yamaoka – Rocket Knight Adventures, 1993
2. Arashi no Saxophone 2 by Papaya – The King of Fighters ’96, 1996
3. Garbage Day by Daniel Koestner & Ben Esposito – Donut County, 2018
4. Inqusition by Olivier Deriviere – A Plague Tale: Innocence, 2019
5. Ancient Castle by Nobuo Uematsu – Final Fantasy II, 1988
6. Welcome to Mafia Town (Remix) by Qumu – A Hat in Time, 2017
7. Rock It/Pack Attack by Josh Mancell – Crash 2: Cortex Strikes Back / Crash Bandicoot: N. Sane Trilogy, 1997 / 2017
8. York AND Zack by Riyou Kinugasa, Takuya Kobayashi, & Hiromi Mizutani – Deadly Premonition, 2010
9. Wii Shop Channel (Remix) by Vgr – Nintendo Wii, 2006
Sound of Play 202 was edited by Ryan Hamann
You can subscribe using Apple Podcasts or you can just simply download from here instead.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests