Leave us feedback and offer us your own submissions.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2369
- Joined: August 27th, 2012, 4:28 pm
- Location: Liverpool, Europe, Earth
Joining Ryan Hamann (@InsrtCoins) in Sound of Play 229 is composer Andrea Boccadoro (@AndreaBoccadoro) of the wholly unique game Astrologaster.
What we aim to bring you with Sound of Play is a diverse sample of some of our favourite pieces from the many air-punching, spine-tingling, tear-jerking and grin-inducing videogame soundtracks we’ve heard over the years.
Music used in this podcast:
1. John Whitgift by Andrea Boccadoro - Astrologaster, 2019
2. Town by Matt Uelmen - Diablo, 1996
3. La Lettre by Andrea Boccadoro
4. Mary Payne by Andrea Boccadoro - Astrologaster, 2019
5. Opening, Bombing Mission (orchestral version) by Nobuo Uematsu - Final Fantasy VII, 2007
6. Humphrey Bell by Andrea Boccadoro - Astrologaster, 2019
7. Suspicions Orchestral Suite by Andrea Boccadoro
8. The Mourning Tree by Jessica Curry - Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, 2015
9. Sybil Fortescue by Andrea Boccadoro - Astrologaster, 2019
10. Floral Fury by Kristofer Maddigan - Cuphead, 2017
11. The Porter Brothers Orchestral Suite by Andrea Boccadoro, 2015
12. Nicholas Mugg by Andrea Boccadoro - Astrologaster, 2019
Sound of Play 229 was edited by Ryan Hamann
You can subscribe using Apple Podcasts or you can just simply download from here instead.