July 2021

Here's where you can leave us any comments, questions and feedback for our exclusive Patreon feed podcasts
JaySevenZero
Admin

July 2021

Post by JaySevenZero »

Hmmm, it's been a couple of days since this was edited and we can't remember what the hell we were talking about. We think it may have involved some chatter about rice cookers and what we've been playing recently and we're pretty sure we answered some more of your questions but beyond that, dunno!

Guess you're just gonna have to listen to it yourself to find out...

https://www.patreon.com/caneandrinse
OldPec

Re: July 2021

Post by OldPec »

Perhaps like a much hyped game, the eventual arrival of the rice cooker was a bit of a let down, no doubt I was not sensible in expecting it's arrival to have a similar level of life changing impact to the Second Coming, but sadly I am left feeling a little disappointed.

That said, I am well and truly here for "Condiment Corner".

You guys have done your bit for post-Brexit Britain and the much vaunted UK-Australia free trade deal as I have popped in to my local Coles and purchased bottles of both Leon Tomango and Chilli Ketchup. For someone going through what is hopefully the last real lockdown for this whole mess a tasty new condiment is a new and exciting thing. The Tomango in particular is A+

Do you guys have a PO Box or address you can receive goods on? Perhaps I could send a condiment or two over from Oz for a future review.