Games Completed 2022

This is where you can deliberate anything relating to videogames - past, present and future
Alex79

Re: Games Completed 2022

Post by Alex79 »

Alex79 wrote: February 16th, 2022, 7:37 pmJAN - Universal Paperclips (Android)
JAN - Halo 5: Guardians (Xbox)
JAN - Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons (Switch)
JAN - Mass Effect: Legendary Edition (Xbox)
JAN - Forza Horizon 5 (Xbox)
JAN - Halo Infinite (Xbox)
JAN - Hitman (Xbox)
FEB - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Nintendo DS)
FEB - Max Payne 2 (Xbox)
FEB - The Walking Dead: 400 Days (Xbox)
FEB - Hyper Sentinel (Switch)
FEB - It Takes Two (Xbox)

This game deserves every little last bit of praise that's been thrown its way. Endlessly inventive, barely a dull or annoying moment (although there were some sections I far preferred over others) and just plain fun.

I played this game with the kids over the course of the last three or four weekends, and they absolutely loved it too. It's genuinely one of the best looking games I've ever played - the detail with the toys and in the garden, and the music equipment in the attic, just amazing stuff. And all the interactivity - working pianos, actual drum machines you can program, so much stuff to see and do!

The story and characters seem to have come under attack from the majority of people who played this game, but I really didn't have any issue with them and actually quite enjoyed the story and the conversation between Cody and May. There were a few decent gags in there too. Overall just a really excellent game which I can't imagine could be improved. Even the boss battles were fun! Excited to see what these guys come up with next, as although I've not played A Way Out (and may do still) this game and Brothers have been real highlights of playing co-op with the kids.
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

Alex79 wrote: February 16th, 2022, 7:37 pmJAN - Universal Paperclips (Android)
JAN - Halo 5: Guardians (Xbox)
JAN - Brothers: A Tale Of Two Sons (Switch)
JAN - Mass Effect: Legendary Edition (Xbox)
JAN - Forza Horizon 5 (Xbox)
JAN - Halo Infinite (Xbox)
JAN - Hitman (Xbox)
FEB - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Nintendo DS)
FEB - Max Payne 2 (Xbox)
FEB - The Walking Dead: 400 Days (Xbox)
FEB - Hyper Sentinel (Switch)
FEB - It Takes Two (Xbox)
FEB - Overboard! (Android)

This is Inkle's follow up to their excellent 80 Days, and it sees you aboard a cruise ship having murdered your husband the previous evening, sneaking about talking to characters, trying to manufacture an alibi or frame someone else so you can be proclaimed innocent at the end. In terms of replayability there is heaps to do here, lots of objectives to check off through different playthroughs. The game has a time loop mechanic, meaning you start the same day at 8am each time, and the player character says some dialogue indicating she's remembered the day before. Frustratingly, however, she doesn't seem to remember specific information. For example, one door on the ship has a secret knock to enter. I assumed having learned the secret knock I'd be able to head straight there the next day, but no, the player character has forgotten this information. It's an odd mechanic and doesn't quite fit with the timeloop nature of the game.

Aside from that though, the writing is nice, the graphics lovely to look at and a gorgeous soundtrack that was actually recorded to vinyl and then resampled. There are lots of characters to interact with, all with their own stories and secrets, and even having got away with murder on my 10th or 11th go, there are plenty of stones left unturned, and opportunities to frame other characters. You can play detective, you can play outright cold blooded mass murderer, it's quite flexible, and you can often talk your way out of most situations.

The game doesn't quite hit the heights of 80 Days in terms of storytelling, but this is well worth playing, especially on mobile where it's a fair bit cheaper than on Switch. Would recommend.
duskvstweak

Post by duskvstweak »

Sigh, my video-game-playing life is super limited these days. I'd need a drastic life change to go back to playing regularly. But, here's what I've got in the first 2 months of the year.

I won a game of Civ VI of Deity via Domination, which was cool. I was all shaky the last few turns, afraid something was going to go wrong. Since I went from IV to VI, I'm gonna give V a look finally!

I finished Witcher 2. Sure, it's a better game than the first, but there's some stuff from the original game that clicked with me, even if they were a bit archaic. I'm looking forward to finally seeing what all the fuss was about with the third game.

I also finished the first Uncharted game, which was a rather unpleasant experience. I had to keep forgiving the game, since it's 15 years old... but they knew how to make third-person shooters/action games back then too, so that excuse doesn't fly. The production levels are still very impressive but the game is just very frustrating. By the end, I just wanted to be done with the waves of faceless bullet sponges that I couldn't aim at to save my life. Anyway, I'm grabbing the second game, since my friend swears that's when the series gets good?
Alex79

Post by Alex79 »

duskvstweak wrote: February 28th, 2022, 1:49 pmI also finished the first Uncharted game, which was a rather unpleasant experience. I had to keep forgiving the game, since it's 15 years old... but they knew how to make third-person shooters/action games back then too, so that excuse doesn't fly. The production levels are still very impressive but the game is just very frustrating. By the end, I just wanted to be done with the waves of faceless bullet sponges that I couldn't aim at to save my life. Anyway, I'm grabbing the second game, since my friend swears that's when the series gets good?
I really like the first Uncharted game, but honestly now I'd just say put it on the lowest difficulty and enjoy the scenery. I actually prefer the first game to the second, but yes, common consensus is that Uncharted 2 is a similar improvement over the first game to how Mass Effect 2 was to 1.
duskvstweak

Post by duskvstweak »

Alex79 wrote: February 28th, 2022, 6:44 pm
duskvstweak wrote: February 28th, 2022, 1:49 pmI also finished the first Uncharted game, which was a rather unpleasant experience. I had to keep forgiving the game, since it's 15 years old... but they knew how to make third-person shooters/action games back then too, so that excuse doesn't fly. The production levels are still very impressive but the game is just very frustrating. By the end, I just wanted to be done with the waves of faceless bullet sponges that I couldn't aim at to save my life. Anyway, I'm grabbing the second game, since my friend swears that's when the series gets good?
I really like the first Uncharted game, but honestly now I'd just say put it on the lowest difficulty and enjoy the scenery. I actually prefer the first game to the second, but yes, common consensus is that Uncharted 2 is a similar improvement over the first game to how Mass Effect 2 was to 1.
I got a 2 and 3 for $10 this weekend, so I going to give the sequel a go.

You know, I liked a lot of stuff in ME1 over ME2, which just goes to show how crazy tastes are.
SludgeWizard

Post by SludgeWizard »

Finished Castlevania: Symphony of the Night last night and look, I know I'm not saying anything new, but it was wonderful.
It's only the 2nd "metroidvania" that I've ever completed (Guacamelee! being the first) and I finished with just below 190% map exploration. I'll probably go back and try to do everything.

The only real issues I had with the game was how you couldn't organize your inventory so it was always a mess, and how easy it was to "break" the game with some of the weapons. I didn't do anything particularly difficult and I still came across weapons that made every encounter a complete cake walk.
Sure, I would switch back and use less powerful weapons, but knowing that I could take out the Shield Rod and Alucard Shield at any moment and kill any boss in 10 seconds or less takes a lot of the fun out of it.

Great game, but wish it wasn't so easy to find OP weapons
Scrustle

Post by Scrustle »

Spoiler: show
03/01 - Halo 3: ODST (Master Chief Collection)
06/01 - Halo 3 (Master Chief Collection)
09/01 - Hotshot Racing
25/01 - Halo 4 (Master Chief Collection)
29/01 - Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
03/02 - Heavenly Sword
05/02 - Need for Speed: Carbon (Battle Royale)
09/02 - Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
20/02 - ICO
24/02 - Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD
25/02 - Halo 5: Guardians
05/03 - Asura's Wrath

I enjoyed this quite a lot. It's a great spectacle that actually does some pretty interesting things with its focus on QTEs. I played through the DLC portion of the game too, since I heard how important that supposedly is to having a complete story, and it definitely is.

This game is a really strange but compelling experience. It's pushing really hard on this idea that this is more of an interactive anime than a normal game. It's not just how it's mostly cutscene and QTEs, but how it's broken up in to levels that are presented like episodes of a show, down to even having mid-episode bumpers and "next time on..." sections at the end. It works really well. The pacing is fast and energetic, with a really satisfying escalation throughout. It does find time to slow down and take a breather occasionally, but that is pretty rare in the nonstop action and perpetually expanding scope. The cinematography is fantastic too. The shot composition is dynamic and artful, the pacing of scenes is breathless and exciting, and it sells scale and spectacle incredibly well. There are so many moments that really wow you with what they are showing. I also appreciated how it plays around with focal length a lot. When games try to imitate the style of shonen anime with CG, that's one thing they tend to stumble on. It wasn't neglected here.

There's some fantastic aesthetic design here too. The character design is really impressive, and the whole visual style is really lush and full of personality, taking a lot from Buddhist imagery. Colours are used really well, and again the scale and spectacle are some of the best out there. I also really liked the way characters were shaded. They're cel shaded, but with a sort of brush stroke shader applied to them as well, and it makes them look as if they were crafted out of clay or something. It's a really unique look that gives characters a tangible feel to them.

While I usually don't tend to like QTEs, I do think they can definitely be done well, and I have enjoyed them plenty times in the past. This game does mostly get it right with proper design of the mechanic. Prompts don't get in the way of the action, but are still decently readable, and they do a good job of punctuating the moment and upping the intensity and making you feel involved. The inputs it has you doing stick to consistent rules, and mirror those of the manually controlled sections. But perhaps it's not right to say the QTEs should follow those controls in this game given how the focus of the game is far much more on the former instead. It's also thankfully not punishing with missing inputs too. It doesn't stop the action, and it just keeps going. Only punishment being dropping your score most of the time. So they work really well at connecting you to the experience, and don't get in the way or feel arbitrary. The final act also gets pretty creative with how it puts a twist on those mechanics too. I don't want to spoil exactly what it does, but it shows a mastery over what makes them compelling, and has some fun with it at the same time. It's a real shame that it waits until the DLC before it explores that stuff.

It's not all QTEs of course. Those manually controlled sections come either in the form of traditional 3D brawler mechanics or rail shooter/shmup sections. While they are still in the minority, there were more of them than I was expecting. Through a long boss fight they will often have a couple of these sections thrown in between the QTEs. They're okay to play, but they definitely feel like supplemental parts of the game that are nowhere near as fleshed out as the QTEs. They're mechanically quite simple. They're fast paced and responsive enough to control, but can often feel rather chaotic and button-mashy, with how they can be visually messy. Sometimes the brawler sections can have some interesting patterns to dodge with bosses, and you can pull off a very basic air juggle combo, but there's not really anything more to it than that. These parts are okay, they're good to break up the other parts, but generally not the real draw of the experience.

The story is alright, but there's not much to it. It's very much in service to the action scenes, and does very little beyond that. It's very simple, full of obvious tropes, and most of the characters are paper thin. But it does what it needs to do, setting up these larger than life characters to clash against each other. It has some good interactions here and there, but there isn't really much to say about it beyond that. The DLC is definitely a necessary part of it though, which is still a really cynical move. The standard ending of the game is alright on its own though. The good guys defeat the bad guy in a big bombastic climax, and the world is saved. It feels a bit simplistic, and leaves some threads hanging, but it works okay on its own. But then there's also a "true" ending in the base game that feels like a middle finger telling you to buy the DLC. If you didn't know that was coming I'm sure it would come off as very insulting. But that DLC act is actually really good, and feels like a much more satisfying ending than the base game. It ups the stakes as far as they'll go, brings closure to everything in the story, has some of the best visual design of the whole thing, and of course has those really fun twists on the QTE mechanics. It's a real shame this game was broken up like this, because that ending really is an essential part of the experience.

This game also emulated surprisingly well. This is the first time I've tried emulating a PS3 game that would be potentially pushing what was possible, and I was pretty impressed how well it managed it. Performance is really good throughout. A solid 30fps through the whole thing, except for a few of the shooter segments when there's an excessive amount on screen. It also seems like it runs better than on an actual PS3, as it looks like that version has really bad screen tearing that you can totally eliminate here. You can also unlock the frame rate if you want, but I decided not to mess with that in case that was pushing things too far. I can see it messing with the QTE timing as well. I did get a few very minor visual bugs at moments, and in the first few levels it can take a second for shaders to load in, but overall this worked really well.

So yeah, I liked this game a lot. It's a very unique experience that bucks trends and triples down on a mechanic at the height of backlash against it, and makes it work impressively well. It feels like this was a big passion project for someone, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was actually very hard to make, given how much custom animation must be in it. It's a shame that it had to be carved up with poor business practices, but it's still a great time regardless.
DeadpoolNegative

Post by DeadpoolNegative »

duskvstweak wrote: February 28th, 2022, 1:49 pm I finished Witcher 2. Sure, it's a better game than the first, but there's some stuff from the original game that clicked with me, even if they were a bit archaic. I'm looking forward to finally seeing what all the fuss was about with the third game.

I also finished the first Uncharted game, which was a rather unpleasant experience. I had to keep forgiving the game, since it's 15 years old... but they knew how to make third-person shooters/action games back then too, so that excuse doesn't fly. The production levels are still very impressive but the game is just very frustrating. By the end, I just wanted to be done with the waves of faceless bullet sponges that I couldn't aim at to save my life. Anyway, I'm grabbing the second game, since my friend swears that's when the series gets good?
The Witcher 2 was a pretty excellent experience. I did kind of miss its focus in the third game, which is pure open world, but overall it's just as good.

And here I thought I was the only one who thought the first Uncharted was a genuinely broken, needlessly frustrating game. I couldn't believe it when I first played it. Thankfully the second game is an improvement on it in every way- aiming's better, enemies are better, there's lots more variety to the action.

--Dan
duskvstweak

Post by duskvstweak »

DeadpoolNegative wrote: March 6th, 2022, 6:19 am
And here I thought I was the only one who thought the first Uncharted was a genuinely broken, needlessly frustrating game. I couldn't believe it when I first played it. Thankfully the second game is an improvement on it in every way- aiming's better, enemies are better, there's lots more variety to the action.

--Dan
My wife couldn't believe I kept playing, how frustrated that game was making me. I mean, they were doing third-person action games before 2007. In a post Resi 4 landscape, there was little excuse for that level of brokenness with such a budget behind it.
ThirdDrawing

Post by ThirdDrawing »

duskvstweak wrote: March 1st, 2022, 7:45 pm
Alex79 wrote: February 28th, 2022, 6:44 pm
I got a 2 and 3 for $10 this weekend, so I going to give the sequel a go.

You know, I liked a lot of stuff in ME1 over ME2, which just goes to show how crazy tastes are.
I vastly prefer ME1 to ME2. ME2 was basically a gaiden that breaks up the band and wrecks your ship solely for the point of making you start over from the beginning. It's bad story telling for the sake of making you level up. ME1's space opera was fun and interesting and got thrown away for no reason.

And Uncharted 1 is vastly superior to UC 2's slog of a combat. It's basically a third person Modern Warfare game. I just posted in the Whatcha Been Playing about how much I have genuinely grown to hate that game. I'm about 2 hours into UC3 and it's night and day. That game is such a breath of fresh air after 2.
Scrustle

Post by Scrustle »

03/01 - Halo 3: ODST (Master Chief Collection)
06/01 - Halo 3 (Master Chief Collection)
09/01 - Hotshot Racing
25/01 - Halo 4 (Master Chief Collection)
29/01 - Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots
03/02 - Heavenly Sword
05/02 - Need for Speed: Carbon (Battle Royale)
09/02 - Enslaved: Odyssey to the West
20/02 - ICO
24/02 - Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD
25/02 - Halo 5: Guardians
05/03 - Asura's Wrath
09/03 - Shadow of the Colossus HD

After finishing Ico it just seemed natural to continue on with this one too. In the spirit of keeping things authentic to the original vision as I did with that game, I opted for the PS3 remaster for this one. Still a classic that I appreciate a whole lot. Again it feels almost pointless to say much about it. Everyone knows why it's so good. It has an haunting and austere beauty to it. Unique and minimalistic mechanics that do a fantastic job of viscerally conveying the emotions and themes of the game. A stunning soundtrack that is some of the best music you'll hear anywhere.

Going back to this after playing the PS4 version is interesting too, noticing the differences between the two beyond the visuals. While I think that version is also very good, and does well to maintain the atmosphere of this original through a new lens, it's interesting to see how some areas of the world are very different. Where this version has to imply certain things, the remake had to work out how to interpret that. I think the controls are somewhat different too. There are points where they can be kind of fiddly and frustrating in this version. I suspected they might have tweaked something in the remake when I first played it, but I wasn't sure if they really had made it more consistent and forgiving, or whether I was just better at the game as I'd played it before. But going back again, I think there definitely is a difference.

Originally I was intending this to be the first run in a full platinum trophy playthrough. Although this game is one of my all time favourites, I've never bothered with any of the bonus content before. That always seemed kind of counter to the point of the game. But this time I decided I wanted to finally dive in to it, to have that 100% completion on a game I love so much. Plus I've always wanted to reach the top of the Shrine of Worship, but never done it before. But once I started getting towards the end of this run my commitment to that idea has waned somewhat. A lot of the early fights are pretty breezy and go past without much trouble, but some of the later ones can be a pain. Not sure on the idea of having to do that under time pressure, or another four or five times. Maybe they will become easier on replays. If I do keep going, I'll list the hard mode run as another entry for this thread, and the final platinum, so I'm not repeating things too much. If I get to that point.
ThirdDrawing

Post by ThirdDrawing »

#3 - The Wanderer: Frankenstein's Creature.

Very artistic, very European and very sad. I really liked most of it despite some finicky Switch controls. It got meta at one point which was the one big drawback for me, but it was a good exploration of isolation and finding your place in the world. Don't know if I can bother getting all five endings though.
duskvstweak

Post by duskvstweak »

Finally finished The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky SC. Besides being super long and moving at it's own pace, story-wise, I might just be bad at these games? I don't think, after two of these monsters, I still fully understand how to make a killer party setup. Or maybe I do and the game is always going to take a while. Either way!
The last chapters took quite a bit of time during the weekend. That final boss wasn't hard, just a mass of hit points. I'm in no rush to play the third game, if ever, but I've enjoyed my time with this series. And now I have my JRPG time back, I'm going in on some of the PS1 games I've not played; Xenogears, Legend of Dragoon, Parasite Eve, Suikoden II, Wild Arms.
ReprobateGamer

Post by ReprobateGamer »

13th March - Far: Changing Tides - Xbox One (63% achievements)

This one popped up on Game Pass at the start of March. It's a platform puzzler set in the same world as the studio's Far: Lone Tides and the same core mechanic of operating a giant vehicle across a changing landscape - though this time it's now a sea going vessel.

I find that platform puzzlers can get a little fiddly and this is no exception - the camera is, by necessity, zoomed quite far out and some of the trigger points are small and easily missed. However, the world portrayed in it's 2.5D glory is very evocative and suggests some interesting world lore. Music is sporadic, distant and the audio design ties into the feeling of loneliness.

Haven't not played the previous game, I'm very intrigued to play the previous game. Changing Tides plays in just a few hours though it may take more than one session. It also suggests some interesting options for any future game in the series.

I'm not planning to get all of the achievements, one or two appear to be fiddly - honestly out of the atmosphere of the game. But I'd recommend this one.
Truk_Kurt

Post by Truk_Kurt »

1. Deaths Door
2. Pokemon Arceus

Finished the story of Pokemon Arceus.
Things I liked were all the quality of life improvements they’ve made, seeing the Pokemon battle with the cool animations, some aspects of the open world and the side quests were a neat addition.
Cons.
Open world felt pretty barren. Just massive open areas with trees, not a lot to discover or encourage exploration compared to other open world games.
Maybe still a bit too easy, granted this may change post game but something seems off if I’m beating the final level 65 boss With my team of level 50ish Pokemon.
I think they’ve made a great base here to build upon. What I’d love to see in the future games is stuff in the open world you discover like the shrines in BoTW. Little puzzle boxes which require certain Pokemon or moves to conquer.
That and more stuff that looks cool in the world for people to discover which gets people talking on here, a la BoTW and Elden Ring. 8/10
Magical_Isopod

Post by Magical_Isopod »

#4 - Quantum Break (2016 - XB1)

I didn't expect this to be the year I completed all of Remedy's paranormal-themed games within the first 3 months, but here we are.

2022 is a weird year, man. I had been wanting to pick up a Series X, but due to PS4s holding their value to a ludicrous degree, I made the decision to get a PS5 and an XB1 instead, then sell the PS4 Pro I own. It will actually be cheaper this way. Weird, right?

And I only wound up playing Alan Wake because the used copy of Quantum Break I picked up for $8 happened to have an unused voucher for the 360 version of Alan Wake. I was like, "Huh, this is fate." Booted it up to see if using a code for an XB1 game would actually work on a 360, and it did. And I wound up playing it to completion. So when I managed to pick up a used XB1 VCR model for a paltry $120... Quantum Break was staring at me like, "You owe me, bud." Guess I do.

I... Really enjoyed this one. All I really knew going in was that it received middling reviews and was generally considered an example of XB1 exclusives falling short. But having played it to completion? I really think this one's a fantastic title in that library! And I wound up liking it more than Alan Wake.

The preamble was long, so I'll keep my thoughts on the game succinct:

The shooting segments come and go so quickly it's like they're not even there, but they're really fun while they last. The narrative forks that affect how events in the story play out are really cool, and I thought the choices presented were really well thought-out. The story was actually really engaging, and while it certainly had some of that trademark Remedy esoteric vagueness, it was exciting cheering for some of the heroes and glaring down some of the villains. Between this and Horizon: Zero Dawn, Lance Reddick is the best antagonist (or is he?) in video games right now. Part of me wants to pretend Sylens and Martin Hatch are actually the same character
and given the information available about both, it actually wouldn't be completely stupid to suggest that
. (Almost?) every performance in this game is fantastic, I really can't think of a single time where something felt hokey or miss-delivered. And the casting choices were fantastic here, choosing very distinct actors with their own "loud" personalities to make characters easy to identify from one another.

My negatives are few. This game definitely struggles a bit on that base model XB1, with some screen tearing, frame drops, and a weird blurry halo effect in the lighting that felt a generation out of place. Also, the interaction with objects was weird - the automation and collision are wonky, so it's easy to get stuck on scenery, and things like auto-aim are unreliable in tense moments. And finally, the last boss fight was awful - it has one-hit death moves that are only indicated by a red light and an audio cue that doesn't always work... Which is a serious pain in the ass, because your screen ALSO turns red when you're in low health. So you could just die out of nowhere and have no idea WTF happened. All of Remedy's games have this problem to varying degrees, but it was at its worst here, by far.

Overall, I don't really understand why this game has a reputation for being mediocre. It has some problems, sure, but so do most games. I think it suffers only from being promoted as bigger than it was. As a weird little time travel game, it's fantastic. But if it were somehow expected to be the next big blockbuster, it was never going to be that. Like that's not what this game is. I really hope Remedy can take another stab at this universe, and roll it into the Control universe in an official capacity. Because there's a lot of really cool world-building that can do a ton to supplement both this and Alan Wake, and I really wanna see the absolute lunatics at Remedy have creative reign over it all.

&iso2022
Magical_Isopod

Post by Magical_Isopod »

Scrustle wrote: February 9th, 2022, 7:28 pm 09/02 - Enslaved: Odyssey to the West

I've had this sitting in my Steam library for a while, and figured since I recently played through Heavenly Sword, now would be a good time to play through this one again as well. I've played it twice before on console, but this was the first time with the PC version. I still like it, and it's definitely a big step up from Ninja Theory's previous game, but I don't think it's anything especially amazing either to be honest.
Enslaved is one of those games where I'm like, "It's not a 10/10 game for literally anyone, but it's 100% worth a playthrough for almost everyone." It's a tightly-paced little adventure game. A hard pill to swallow at $60, but for the <$10 you can get a used copy for nowadays? Give 'er.
Michiel K

Post by Michiel K »

DeadpoolNegative wrote: March 6th, 2022, 6:19 am And here I thought I was the only one who thought the first Uncharted was a genuinely broken, needlessly frustrating game. I couldn't believe it when I first played it. Thankfully the second game is an improvement on it in every way- aiming's better, enemies are better, there's lots more variety to the action.
Having played through the first Uncharted not too long ago, I have to agree. There was just no end to these sloggy, repetitive cover shooter encounters! Also, it never stopped nagging at me that the whole narrative setup of adventuring and treasure hunting was a complete mismatch for what pretty much amounted to 80% of the game's time spent on shootouts. And yeah, mechanically it left a lot to be desired as well.
ThirdDrawing

Post by ThirdDrawing »

#4 - Mr. Driller: Drilland. Wasn't a huge fan of all the gimmick levels but it's nice to have a new Mr. Driller game.
ratsoalbion
Admin

Post by ratsoalbion »

Albeit a new game from 2002!
😄