Moss and Moss: Book II

This is where you can deliberate anything relating to videogames - past, present and future
JaySevenZero
Admin

Moss and Moss: Book II

Post by JaySevenZero »

Here's where you can contribute your thoughts and opinions for Moss and Moss: Book II for potential inclusion in the forthcoming podcast.

A friendly reminder that where the feedback for the podcast is concerned, we love it - but keeping it brief is appreciated. We do want to include a breadth of opinions where appropriate, but no-one wants a discussion podcast that’s mostly reading out essays. Better to save yourself time and cut to the chase if you can.
T-BirD

Re: 557: Moss and Moss: Book II

Post by T-BirD »

Moss was just pure joy to play from beginning to end! I loved moving in reality to peek around corners in order to solve puzzles and discover secrets. Quill was just too adorable and the world gorgeous. While I wasn't thrilled about the way the ending set up a sequel, I admit that it guaranteed my purchase of Moss: Book II (which I haven't gotten to yet). No other game made me so consistently grin with delight until I finally got around to Astro Bot: Rescue Mission two years later.

3 word review:
You little cutie!
Tolkientaters

Re: 557: Moss and Moss: Book II

Post by Tolkientaters »

What a fantastic game, I think the first thing that that stands out is the presentation, that storybook setup just works for this charming little adventure and quill is just such a cute protagonist.

I haven't played a ton of VR games like this so the puzzle elements felt pretty novel and I liked the mix of combat and puzzles. It's absolutely worth checking out if you have any VR system.