GTA online

Here's where you can arrange game nights and meetups on the platforms of your choice
Steve Arran

GTA online

Post by Steve Arran »

Hi all,

Forgive me if there is an older thread about this but I’ve just came into a ps5 and nabbed the latest GTA for relatively cheap. I played the game at launch but am only now getting around to play online. I’m wondering if any fun, chill people just want to potter about in the world. No worries if not, but know this community is full of good eggs and thought I’d ask. I’m on most days as I’ve got some time off work. Message me if you fancy it.

All the best,
Steve
Alex79

Re: GTA online

Post by Alex79 »

Does the game have cross play, do you know? If so I'd absolutely be up for it, been wanting to do the heists ever since they came out but never had anyone to play with, I'm on Xbox though.
Steve Arran

Post by Steve Arran »

I think it does for Xbox and Pc but not to ps5. That’s a shame Alex, would have liked to have ran some missions with you.
SludgeWizard

Post by SludgeWizard »

Steve Arran wrote: August 28th, 2023, 10:07 am Hi all,

Forgive me if there is an older thread about this but I’ve just came into a ps5 and nabbed the latest GTA for relatively cheap. I played the game at launch but am only now getting around to play online. I’m wondering if any fun, chill people just want to potter about in the world. No worries if not, but know this community is full of good eggs and thought I’d ask. I’m on most days as I’ve got some time off work. Message me if you fancy it.

All the best,
Steve
I just picked up the PS5 version of GTA Online last night and transferred my old character over, so I could definitely be talked into playing.
My PSN is SludgeWizard, feel free to add me.
I'll shoot you a message.