Leave us feedback and offer us your own submissions.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Posts: 2249
- Joined: August 27th, 2012, 4:28 pm
- Location: Liverpool, Europe, Earth
Joining host Leon Cox, in this week’s podcast is community member James Hart.
What we aim to bring you with Sound of Play is a diverse sample of some of our favourite pieces from the many air-punching, spine-tingling, tear-jerking and grin-inducing videogame soundtracks we’ve heard over the years.
Music used in this podcast:
1. Undersea Palace by Yasunori Mitsuda – Chrono Trigger, 1995
2. The Credits Concerto by David Wise/Eveline Fischer/Robin Beanland- Donkey Kong Country, 1994
3. Ragnarok Canyon by David Wise – Battletoads in Battlemaniacs, 1994
4. Main Menu (Strange Things) by Randy Newman/Allister Brimble – Toy Story, 1995
5. Hold My Thoughts In My Heart by Nobuo Uematsu – Final Fantasy VII, 1997
6. Beetle Lair & Nethership Interior by Chase Ashbaker/Rich Carle/Brian Chard – Mortal Kombat: Deception, 2004
7. Sister by Martin Stig Andersen – LIMBO, 2010
8. Air Man ga Taosenai by Seramikarutitan, 2007
9. Peril by Martin O’Donnell/Michael Salvatori – Halo 2, 2004
Sound of Play 199 was edited by Jay Taylor
You can subscribe using Apple Podcasts or you can just simply download from here instead.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest