Joining Leon Cox this week is the composer for the fantasy naval combat title, Battlewake – Jeremy Nathan Tisser.
Our aim with the Sound of Play podcast is to offer a diverse sample of some of our fourite pieces from the many air-punching, spine-tingling, tear-jerking and grin-inducing videogame soundtracks we’ve heard over the years
Music used in the podcast:
1. Welcome to Planet Shayd by Jeremy Nathan Tisser – Shayd, 2011
2. At Doom’s Gate by Mick Gordon – DOOM, 2016
3. Main Theme by Jeremy Nathan Tisser – Zombies on the Holodeck, 2013
4. Main Theme by Michael Giacchino – Medal of Honor: Frontline, 2002
5. Watson Genomics by Jeremy Nathan Tisser – Raw Data, 2017
6. Rogue Heart by Inon Zur – Dragon Age II, 2011
7. “Adam X10 & Finale” (w/dialogue) by Jeremy Nathan Tisser – Raw Data, 2017
8. Welcome to Rapture by Garry Schyman – BioShock, 2007
9. Battle of the Frozen Bog by Jeremy Nathan Tisser, featuring Eru Matsumoto – Battlewake, 2019
Sound of Play 219 was edited by Jay Taylor
Remember, it’s not just about what we like, so venture over to our forum at caneandrinse.com and put forward your own suggestions so that we might include them in future shows.