For this special, we place the focus on Ubisoft’s long (free) running franchise with a selection of tracks chosen from the Assassin’s Creed series of games.
What we aim to bring you with Sound of Play is a diverse sample of some of our favourite pieces from the many air-punching, spine-tingling, tear-jerking and grin-inducing videogame soundtracks we’ve heard over the years.
Music featured in this podcast:
1. The Parting Glass by Sarah Greene – Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag, 2013
2. Main Theme by Lorne Balfe – Assassin’s Creed Revelations, 2011
3. Markos by The Flight & Mike Georgiades – Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, 2018
4. Dreams Of Venice by Jesper Kyd – Assassin’s Creed II, 2009
5. United by Olivier Derivière – Assassin’s Creed IV: Freedom Cry, 2013
6. Chandeliers and Carnage by Chris Tilton and Sarah Schachner – Assassin’s Creed Unity, 2014
7. Main Theme by Sarah Schachner – Assassin’s Creed Origins, 2017
8. Underground by Austin Wintory – Assassin’s Creed Syndicate, 2015
9. City of Jerusalem by Jesper Kyd – Assassin’s Creed, 2007
10. Society Suite in 4 Movements by Winifred Philips – Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation, 2012
11. I Am Shay Patrick Cormac by Elitsa Alexandrova – Assassin’s Creed Rogue, 2014
12. Rather Death Than Slavery by Sarah Schachner – Assassin’s Creed Unity, 2014
13. Legend of the Eagle Bearer by The Flight & Mike Georgiades – Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, 2018
14. Salvation of Forli by Jesper Kyd – Assassin’s Creed II, 2009
15. Fight Club by Lorne Balfe – Assassin’s Creed III, 2012
16. Through the Storm by Unknown, sung by Zakynthines Phones of Montreal and Messolonghi Cultural Centre Choir – Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, 2018
Sound of Play 240 was edited by Jay Taylor
Remember, it’s not just about what we like, so venture over to our forum at caneandrinse.com and put forward your own suggestions so that we might include them in future shows.
Podcast (sound-of-play): Download (Duration: 1:53:32 — 104.0MB)
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS